Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

But aren't we in the middle of #NoFapSeptember? I swear I've seen it trending a few days ago... such a shame because I will be stroking streaming COCC in a few days :gasp:

You are right...this is why it’s going to cum in COCCTOBER

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

people really thought it would release today??? yall trusted her?!

I didn’t trust this hoe from the second she said September 5th ..I screamed ‘yeah right’ in my head.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Interscope and/or Ben probably dissuaded her against 'dropping COCC without fanfare' because there's so much more money to be made for all involved by launching COCC with a lot of hoopla and balloon drops. Especially if Interscope, Ben, JA, and LDR have a great deal of faith in the record. 

Obviously, that video cost quite a bit and interested parties want to recoup their investment. She's a major artist and dropping COCC without fanfare would probably mean at least one million dollars in revenue lost. 

Chemtrails in the air

The burden of waiting is clear

Never felt so real 

Spoiler

:yawn:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

7 hours ago, AFFA said:

@IanadeIrey please give us a rundown of that Interview magazine cover, taking into account the light blue nails (since you're the queen of keeping track of her nail color lol) thank you :kiss:

Hi! I'm positive that the magazine cover was shot anytime between June 30th and July 8th for the following reasons:

1. She was first spotted with the baby blue nails we see on the cover on her birthday, June 21st, so it had to be anytime after that point

2. She has lash extensions on the cover and not removable false lashes; she was not pictured with these lashes until she posted to her Family Heirlooms TikTok on July 3rd;  the last time she was pictured both without lashes and with baby blue nails was June 29th, when she was hanging with friends in her yard and on a trampoline.

3. On July 9th, Lana was rocking a sparkly pink nail-colour, as briefly seen in the video she posted to social media announcing that Violet was coming out. She wore this nail colour until late August, when she switched it up for red nails (first pictured in her latest recitation video of Patent Leather Do-Over and then through her lace gloves on the set of the COTCC video)

4. Her hair colour on the cover is the warmer blonde shade that she had from early June until July 27th when she visited the salon in Tulsa for a slightly cooler/grayer blonde shade; this further validates the first three points I made.

:kiss: Hopefully that's what you were looking for!

So I was looking on that website that rhymes with degree and I heard the so called llylaw leak seems like it could be her but you can barely here her. (But oat points I actually thought it sounded like zella day) Also some lyrics from like a month ago were there seem like they could be plausblie too.

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Hi! I'm positive that the magazine cover was shot anytime between June 30th and July 8th for the following reasons:

1. She was first spotted with the baby blue nails we see on the cover on her birthday, June 21st, so it had to be anytime after that point

2. She has lash extensions on the cover and not removable false lashes; she was not pictured with these lashes until she posted her to Family Heirlooms TikTok on July 3rd;  the last time she was pictured both without lashes and with baby blue nails was June 29th, when she was hanging with friends in her yard and on a trampoline.

3. On July 9th, Lana was rocking a sparkly pink nail-colour, as briefly seen in the video she posted to social media announcing that Violet was coming out. She wore this nail colour until late August, when she switched it up for red nails (first pictured in her latest recitation video of Patent Leather Do-Over and then through her lace gloves on the set of the COTCC video)

4. Her hair colour on the cover is the warmer blonde shade that she had from early June until July 27th when she visited the salon in Tulsa for a slightly cooler/grayer blonde shade; this further validates the first three points I made.

:kiss: Hopefully that's what you were looking for!

I love the effort put into this post, but all you had to tell them was that you had all of the answers and to look at your username. No further explanation needed from the queen herself beynaah.gif

I appreciate you giving back to the fans by explaining your nail choices, but what we want most of all is for you to get COCC released and the era started. Love you xx :kiss3:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

So I was looking on that website that rhymes with degree and I heard the so called llylaw leak seems like it could be her but you can barely here her. (But oat points I actually thought it sounded like zella day) Also some lyrics from like a month ago were there seem like they could be plausblie too.

Those short lmlylaw snippets were proven false