Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

32 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m so sick of this rollout I just want it to leak at this point :rip: 

Same. The moment I read it's coming in March I was like ugh, this is going to be so boring. Also such an ugly month to put out something.

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

It was taken off the apple music playlists so it's probably a mistake like what happened with FIILY

tbh i see this as a bigger sign it’s coming soon. i mean.. can’t really be a coincidence. LMLYLAW and the entire album shazams were removed once we figured out they existed and then were announced/released shortly after. But yeah we’ll just have to wait and see

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Same. The moment I read it's coming in March I was like ugh, this is going to be so boring. Also such an ugly month to put out something.

As someone born in March: excuse me wtf 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

tbh i see this as a bigger sign it’s coming soon. i mean.. can’t really be a coincidence. LMLYLAW and the entire album shazams were removed once we figured out they existed and then were announced/released shortly after. But yeah we’ll just have to wait and see

lana could get hit by a bus and y’all would be in here posting ‘this is a sign it’s coming soon imo’ :toofunny:

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, a64066425 said:

i wonder is this real?
 iyrfddkqnoj61.jpg

sore subject lol! this was the hot topic all day—it was real—but now the song no longer shows up and other songs do still grayed out so... 50/50 chance at best :coffee:

5 minutes ago, lamms said:

As someone born in March: excuse me wtf 

March is the official end of the holidays + everyone is back in school/uni here so it's def an ugly month in my poor ass Latin American perspective :toofunny: 

This guy that is a huge Lana stan just messaged me and said that WD was coming out at 12AM. I got so excited but then came on here and saw everyone saying it wasn't going to come out ect lol. I told him that I dont think it is anymore.

12 minutes ago, katebusho said:

if it's not out in a few hours we're all coming for the podcast guy. let's end him :read:

him and the girl sitting in the middle of the album cover she seems like a great scapegoat :xgiggle: