Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

So anyway, He Who Is Named For A Pliable Craft Supply has a pic of himself in (what I assume is*) her car in her driveway, which means she's back, which means she's hopefully going to say something.

Reveal hidden contents

*because there's no way he could afford that car, whatever it is :oic2:

Spoiler

it's her Jaguar F-Type I believe :ma:

she's been back for days I think so I wouldn't get your hopes up :bebe:

even though i like the bridges LMLYLWAW and COCC have, because i think they add a lot to the atmosphere of the songs, I must say I hope the other songs don't have that kind of bridge, simply because it has literally the same chords, or even the same melody (for COCC) as the rest of the song (either the chorus or the verses). and as much as i like those bridges, i'd rather have a different melody for that of the other songs, because at the end of the day it amounts to 3 melodies (verse - chorus - bridge) for a song, when lmlylaw and chemtrails only have two (verse - chorus, although lmlylaw's bridge also has those high notes), plus the verse and the chorus have almost the same melody on those songs

13 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The fact that we dont know even that this album date is still happening too :horror:

let’s not be dramatic :wtf3:

With all the varieties they have and the many many stores selling the album they aren’t going to cancel/push back the album

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The fact that we dont know even that this album date is still happening too :horror:

the dramatics girl.. we literally put this on ourselves she never confirmed white dress was actually coming

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Honestly, i'm about to have a meltdown now

This complete apathy she has towards this album may indeed stem from confronting her past, which is understandable. At the same time, she makes it sound like she had no control over whether or not she wanted to put it out. If you're not happy or at least at peace with something that you made, don't put it out there next time. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

it's not even feb 26th yet EST or PST any time in the US..... am i alone on team delulu :trisha: 

but i honestly don't care if it doesn't come out, it'll come in 3 weeks anyways.... just listen to honeymoon and AKA and rest your heart for a little bit <3

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

the dramatics girl.. we literally put this on ourselves she never confirmed white dress was actually coming

Pretty much this 

Even when the date comes from her own mouth, we can't be 100% sure lmao let alone if she never said anything in the first place

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Honestly, i'm about to have a meltdown now

This complete apathy she has towards this album may indeed stem from confronting her past, which is understandable. At the same time, she makes it sound like she had no control over whether or not she wanted to put it out. If you're not happy or at least at peace with something that you made, don't put it out there next time. 

she managed to make it sound like this album was both a deep body of work that came to be a self-standing enemy she's fighting against AND some random indifferent 10-track-long thing she threw together quickly and doesn't seem to care about, at the same time :rip:

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Why is it the natural reaction to lash out at eclipse whenever something goes wrong fjskksks

LITERALLY every time :rip:

They need a scapegoat for their own tomfoolery

Just now, Future Jazz said:

she managed to make it sound like this album was both a deep body of work that came to be a self-standing enemy she's fighting against AND some random indifferent 10-track-long thing she threw together quickly and doesn't seem to care about, at the same time :rip:

seriously :deadbanana:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.