Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, snake said:

it weirdly plays on Apple Music, like the song doesn't start, but it doesn't immediately skip off the track when U hit play and no others do that(hopefully not just my phone). I believe its coming delulu's!:party:

Oooh

I'm not technical or any shit but this sounds promising

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

8 minutes ago, snake said:

it weirdly plays on Apple Music, like the song doesn't start, but it doesn't immediately skip off the track when U hit play and no others do that(hopefully not just my phone). I believe its coming delulu's!:party:

when I try to play it it says “not available in your region” and when I play the album, it skips right over it like it does all the other unreleased songs :noparty:

"Don’t forget me"

As it is the longest song on the album (5:33), what kind of structure are you guys expecting? It'll probably be her regular pop structure + an intro, an outro and some kind of post-chorus imo

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

As it is the longest song on the album (5:33), what kind of structure are you guys expecting? It'll probably be her regular pop structure + an intro, an outro and some kind of post-chorus imo

Eclipse said there’s a bridge :bodyisready:

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I really wish a guitar solo that brought an image of the Midwest, something very thunderbird from the thelma and louise soundtrack

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Since this album is supposedly similar to NFR in sound, I certainly wouldn't mind a long intro a la Norman or something iconic like the guitar starting Cruel World. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I think eclipse said it’s a piano intro?

Maybe, I don't really keep up with all the info eclipse gives us tbh. A piano intro sounds belieable, it's the most frequently heard instrument in NFR! and I wouldn't be surprised if we heard more piano ballads on this album. (like Like a woman)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I’m hoping for an explosive bridge!! LMLYLAW and COTCC have both been teases, and I’m sure she still has powerful bridges inside of her ready to pop out!

I think there’ll be a quick little intro, two verses, two choruses (the second being a little different than the first) a bridge, then another chorus/maybe an outro.

if there is an outro I want a MAC style outro and not a Cinnamon Girl outro 

"Don’t forget me"

it's honestly surreal to think that we could be hearing white dress tonight... we've heard so much about it and it's very promising, i have a feeling it's going to be a very beautiful, quality song, a highlight of her discography! :party: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123