Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

ok but the fact that @Eclipse is just simply looking at us and not even writing a single word is making me fucking nervous :sadcore4:

he told us he would let us know once he was sure and his silence is very telling 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

idk i don’t even understand what the post is saying :hottie:

“In a Spotify podcast that talks about weekly releases, it was confirmed that Lana will release White Dress at midnight. We can celebrate!”

3 minutes ago, west coast said:

It says "In a Spotify podcast that talks about the week's releases, it was confirmed that Lana Del Rey will release "White Dress" this morning. You can party!"

twitter oomf omg  :gurl::xgiggle:

well... that doesn’t help us that much then... it’s over :eartha2:

102 members online :defeated:

It’s gonna be rude if Lana doesn’t release the song at this point. 

stream Chemtrails until then 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

twitter oomf omg  :gurl::xgiggle:

well... that doesn’t help us that much then... it’s over :eartha2:

I found and shared this podcast link hours & pages ago—does this mean I can finally be [pretend] important here [even as a 2020 newbie] if it turns out to be legit? :thumb3:

fr tho I feel like all these Twitter accounts scrub LB for info and run with even the littlest things 

*piano intro*:legend:
Down in Orlando,

I was only 19,

wearing my white dress,

wearing my ring

*drums kick in* :sluttybunny:

LOOK HOW I DO THIS

LOOL HOW I’VE GOT THIS

...IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GOD:hype:

22 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

If it really drops tonight, I think she's sticking to her word that she just wants everything to be about the music from now on. not interviews for clickbait "gotcha" articles 

I honestly feel like it’s only been about the music since she dropped MAC and VB. With LFL, they really promoted the album more than UV and HM, and proved Lana could have a big era à la BTD again. The LFL era only made Lana more popular and showed how much staying power she has, and her fanbase only grew bigger. By the time she started the NFR era, she could completely make it all about the music and barely rely on promotion because of her strong and loyal fanbase and how much people loved her. People knew who she was and she clearly was seen as a respected and extremely talented woman by the GP and by many celebrities, some of them who started decades before Lana. And even if she hasn’t done a single bit of promotion for the new era, she’s still doing great! She’s supposedly been cancelled many times and yet she keeps getting millions of streams and Chemtrails is one of the most preordered and anticipated album this year. And let me say it again, all of that without promotion. She could keep making it only about the music and not caring about promotion and still be a force in the industry for many years to come

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~