Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So it appears on many New music playlists from Apple Music? This is getting weird...

i don't know.... i checked for the UK because someone said it showed up for them there but it didn't show up. i think people are clicking on the link that's being shared that's set to the philippenes

Just now, normanrockweII said:

Now I can select the song on Apple Music but it doesn't play. She's coming

i've been able to do this for the past month the little sound bars move when i click it when i first enter the album... same with every other track if i do it a certain way... so i don't know if this means anything special :trisha:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, 99centlips said:

Will we ever have a normal single release with a date and an annoucment ever again? While the sleuthing and stuff is fun....It feels a little ridiculous she can't post if it's coming. 

She can’t post cause she forgot there even was an album to begin with bestie 

14 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

As it is the longest song on the album (5:33), what kind of structure are you guys expecting? It'll probably be her regular pop structure + an intro, an outro and some kind of post-chorus imo

I think it'll have a really long intro (like 1 minute) because it's the first song on the album.

2 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Does it appear on Spotify too? Can someone send a link or screenshot?

No

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

Will we ever have a normal single release with a date and an announcement ever again? While the sleuthing and stuff is fun....It feels a little ridiculous she can't post if and when it's coming. 

It’s fun (admitting the song actually comes out), it’s kinda like a surprise release with some suspense 

but if in the end it doesn’t come out it’s fucking annoying 

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

Will we ever have a normal single release with a date and an announcement ever again? While the sleuthing and stuff is fun....It feels a little ridiculous she can't post if and when it's coming. 

we just had one...title track had an announcement, a snippet, and came out when it said it would :scoff:

It probably was supposed to come out Friday and things happened behind the scenes and now it’s not..it would have been nice to be told anything, but nobody ever said it was coming the 26th

"Don’t forget me"

One of those lana fans that she interacts with often posted in ig that he’s “predicting” a WD picture disc tomorrow and I know it’s a REACH buttttt maybe and just putting it out there. 

another reach, but last time they posted something like this was that we’d get the Album cover on Sunday prior to pre order and everything and that was correct. 

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

One of those lana fans that she interacts with often posted in ig that he’s “predicting” a WD picture disc tomorrow and I know it’s a REACH buttttt maybe and just putting it out there. 

another reach, but last time they posted something like this was that we’d get the Album cover on Sunday prior to pre order and everything and that was correct. 

Who is this twink may I ask 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

we just had one...title track had an announcement, a snippet, and came out when it said it would :scoff:

It probably was supposed to come out Friday and things happened behind the scenes and now it’s not..it would have been nice to be told anything, but nobody ever said it was coming the 26th

doesn't take away her deafening silence for the other two singles...

she quite literally didn't even acknowledge LMYL until it was released for a few hours. It's ridiculous IMO.  You're free to have your own opinion :)

7 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

who knows ... the energy has changed gradually even since uv prerelease. and no matter what she does, promo or not, shes got a good base her stuff is gonna do well.

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

3 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Now when I check that Philippines Apple New Music playlist, White Dress is gone but the other two unreleased grayed out songs are there :crai: is it like this for anyone else?

is gone here too... 

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

Who??

Just now, Distantly said:

LOL at the wording!! It’s Ricardo, but his merch account not his main.  ldrmemorabilia 

Thank you my darling 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Omg it has been removed from the playlists :rip: 

definitely not happening

Oh no 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

1 minute ago, daddyauerbach said:

who knows ... the energy has changed gradually even since uv prerelease. and no matter what she does, promo or not, shes got a good base her stuff is gonna do well.

i'm sure it will do well! that is not my point. i have just never seen such silence on single releases from any other artist ever. it's disheartening and seems like she doesn't care about the music or her fans who are waiting for it.