Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Imagine this would have been the final tracklist :trisha:

1. White Dress
2. Chemtrails Over The Country Club
3. Tulsa Jesus Freak
4. Let Me Love You Like A Woman
5. Not All Who Wander Are Lost
6. Yosemite
7. Dark But Just A Game
8. Dealer
9. Wild At Heart
10. Breaking Up Slowly
11. Dance Till We Die
12. For Free

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

here's a thought: as it turns out, she's used both BAR and Yosemite for records after LFL, but none of them were reworked (some members pointed out that the changes in BAR's chorus were made before LFL was released, because of how she called it TNBAR in July 2017, saying it was about Topanga). so that means when we get Dealer, it most likely won't be reworked either and we'll be able to enjoy this 2020 masterpiece in its purity :trisha:

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Roses bloom for you is crying in the background. I want to what happened to it and when is it coming out.  ?

I'm not so much into this song because I think there's nothing more to it than what was shown in the snippets she posted on instagram and they're not that LQ so listening to them feels like listening to the song. HOWEVER i sometimes want to scream at the fact that she teased it in late 2017 once again, with a more elaborate production and vocal harmonies, implying it might be on her next record... she likes playing with us doesn't she

I would die for a song like For K Part 2. I love the atmosphere it has. It's sexy and gloomy, horny and dark. I kind of like to imagine Dark But Just a Game like that.

I'm glad that the songs on this album seem to explore topics that don't boil down to love or men. I'm happy there are some love songs (Yosemite, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Breaking Up Slowly, Let Me Love You Like A Woman) because she's good at it, but it's also cool and refreshing that she should tackle her Lizzy era, her admiration towards Joan Baez, the way fame changes people, wandering, being untameable, reflections on normality. And those aren't just lyrics thrown here and there, they're the actual topic of actual songs. I really get the feeling that despite the length of Chemtrails, she has managed to widen her scope.

i know i'm reaching because that neither was announced nor happened since ultraviolence but is there any possibility that there could be a Japanese exclusive edition with one more track on it?

9 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

i know i'm reaching because that neither was announced nor happened since ultraviolence but is there any possibility that there could be a Japanese exclusive edition with one more track on it?

no..she’s extremely against them and has said herself she won’t put out another deluxe edition of an album! :)

"Don’t forget me"

19 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I hope she won't do it ever again because releasing a track only in one market is really really shitty for the fans everywhere else.

4 minutes ago, Theo said:

I hope she won't do it ever again because releasing a track only in one market is really really shitty for the fans everywhere else.

i agree in theory, but in the end we all get the song, although not on physical format, but on the internet (as was the case for flipside) and it's better than if we hadn't !

As we grow closer to the 19th I know many of you are getting stressed to a breaking point. I know the quieter it is on the outside the louder it gets on the inside.  :hype:

Bookmark this clip and go there as often as you need. (Can't embed)

https://youtu.be/Z3VvPqbfWMg

another day of pain and waiting giphy.gif 

i'm hopeful that white dress will actually come out this week, but if not it's not that long until the 19th anyways. the only thing that's making the wait painful at this point is lana's silence and the utter delusion and anxiety from fans especially those that think the album is delayed... insanity

also if we don't get an album trailer i'll make my own at this point :makeup2: the chemtrails teaser is so short i'd be sad if it was the trailer

sUcVobB.png

i haven’t kept up to date with album details too much. so are we expecting breaking up slowly to feature nikki lane as we saw the review which mentioned her, but it’s weird the credits haven’t updated in itunes since they have for “for free”

10 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Dance till we die

my rule of thumb is that if most of the words aren't clear or understandable, it's not worth caring about, even if if ends up being real.... so i'm tuning out this one :yawn:

1 minute ago, whiteroses said:

i haven’t kept up to date with album details too much. so are we expecting breaking up slowly to feature nikki lane as we saw the review which mentioned her, but it’s weird the credits haven’t updated in itunes since they have for “for free”

i'm pretty sure in the mojo interview or review it said "duet" about BUS. but idk why she's not credited then.... maybe just backing vocals/harmonizing and she won't have her own verse like zella and weyes do in for free

sUcVobB.png

12 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Dance till we die

fake af

somebody needs to get off db*ee and stop posting them because it’s becoming fucking annoying  :willcut:

I don’t remember the last time when there was a legit sounding snippet so some of u gays better get ur shit together and post Dealer.mp3 or UFB 

or even better, leak the album :oprah3: