Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:
  Hide contents

not a single song i outright dislike, i think it's pretty damn perfect. have no idea how reviewers will respond tho.

Spoiler

I feared the album would be very much one-note (as in too slow), but the production is surprisingly super rich and diverse while being coherent. There's not very much to dislike with Chemtrails... I really don't know either. 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Hide contents

I disagree completely :rip: it literally fits perfectly in the second half of the album. Doesn't even sound a bit out of place :rip: 

Spoiler

yup. it wouldve fit perfectly between WTWWAWWKD and TNC. Theres even Rick's version of the autotuned loon present throughout the entire song. Im pretty sure this is the same version of Yosemite as the one she ultimately scrapped

image.png

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:
  Hide contents

The way I knew Dark But Just a Game was too overhyped. Least fav for me.

Spoiler

i like it but it was my least fav after maybe 5 listens, now after 10 listens i am loving it :toofloppy: im not crazy about the vocal melody in the verses tho

aOaIzH2.gif

did anyone else skip let me bore you like a woman on their first listening?

Trisha Paytas Funny GIF - TrishaPaytas Funny Girl GIFs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Just now, PARADIXO said:

A composer works on the chord progressions, which obviously leads, eventually, to a melody, and that's where Lana comes into the picture. Melody, lyrics, and she also helps with the chords in some songs and co-produces every single track since 2015.

Sorry if I was rude, but as a male producer myself and a huge fan of both male and female artists, it's tiring to see how males usually get all the spotlight when it comes to technical stuff. Björk, who produced her entire discography, always had to fight against the critics who said men produced her music, when in reality it was all her.

yeah I fully agree with the fact that women's contributions aren't acknowledged the way they should be. I just said he composed the songs because he's the only person credited as composer, and I thought that meant he had composed the entirety of the melody

no hard feelings ;)

Spoiler

the spoiler thing is getting stupid considering 99% of lanaboards is using it :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Hide contents

the spoiler thing is getting stupid considering 99% of lanaboards is using it :oprah3:

Spoiler

tea the mods should just make a separate thread and then archive it