Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

something tells me that a photographer and visual artist wouldn't use a google searched image as a profile picture or an instagram post... maybe they've already shot it, and these were taken by her that day?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I think this era is going to be like HM - pretty low-key, not much promotion, not much news/interviews at all.

HBTB was released almost a month before HM was released, so I'm thinking it'll be the same for COCC. I'm not expecting anything until late July at the earliest, or early-mid August. As much as I love it when we get interviews and lots of news, I kinda like quiet eras. They feel so much more intimate :flutter:

With the album being announced in a response video to backlash, idk.. I don't think this album's intimacy has been set up very well :toofunny:

I can't wait to see it play out though. I HOPE it is a rather quiet promotion from here on. 

Edit: okay NVM, I only just caught up on the Nicole post and I want it in any way now

Nicole liked a comment on her previous post asking if she's expecting to work with Lana again

although the comment was also an appreciation for her work so she could've liked it for that reason only

p.s. she posted several pictures of the sky in the past so it might be just a coincidence

Wtf, that was an exciting half an hour. Now we can go back to wallowing.

Maybe she saw all the comments were about COCC and realized she was misleading people.