Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

farfetched but I think it'd be sooooo great if she was holding a flaming martini for the cover 

LOL the fact that people get their hopes up for stuff like this when you can't even get your hopes up for her releasing it on the day she already announced she was gonna release it 

When yall say future are you talking about that auto tune guy? Because he is terrible and Lana should stay far far away, or is there another future?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When yall say future are you talking about that auto tune guy? Because he is terrible and Lana should stay far far away, or is there another future?

you don’t like future? sometimes he’s good lol not with lana, no

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wonder now that she will have a break from touring for a while she’ll put in more effort next time she does. But honestly if she doesn’t enjoy it, I think it would be a good idea To either not tour at all or begin a residence in somewhere like the Hollywood bowl

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

I really want to hear the MGK collab but not really on this album. If Lana does collabs with other artist I prefer it as a standalone track or maybe as a deluxe track if she will ever do that again. Somehow I can listen to all of her collabs on LFL and I really enjoy Summer Bummer but I think Lana can do better without them and she doesn't need collabs on her records.

And all of Lanas guests have actually a big part in the song where they are featured.. and for example on Woman Lana sings more like backing vocals or in DCMA she only sings the bridge....

If we will get collabs on this record I would prefer if Lanas guests sing more like backing vocals or they can sing the outro ( like Lana did on Blue Madonna). They would add sth to the song but not overpower the whole song

Would love if she release another deluxe edition... Also I hope she release a boxset for this album but i'm not creating any expectations after she didn't release one for NFR.

And I want the MGK collab too, but it seems he scrapped/deleted it from his notebook so probably it's lost forever :( Well, I still can dream about Life Is Beautiful being leaked or officially released.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Would love if she release another deluxe edition... Also I hope she release a boxset for this album but i'm not creating any expectations after she didn't release one for NFR.

And I want the MGK collab too, but it seems he scrapped/deleted it from his notebook so probably it's lost forever :( Well, I still can dream about Life Is Beautiful being leaked or officially released.

He said in a interview last year that he deleted everything but that collab and that he could release it whenever he wanted.

in future pre-release threads we should put (allegedly) next to the release date in the title

I was just staring at the title of this thread thinking the same thing.

He said in a interview last year that he deleted everything but that collab and that he could release it whenever he wanted.

Oh thank lord, would luv to hear it and see him and Lana on a music video for it

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

My assessment of L.D.R. as a member, through bloodline, ancestry, or heritage, -- of the Establishment; this is a presupposition.

My next question follows: Do L.D.R.'s antics benefit the Establishment? If so, how? F.T.W.

Oh thank lord, would luv to hear it and see him and Lana on a music video for it

I don’t follow MGK or even Jesse Rutherford who she also had a collab with, but I wonder what these two are waiting to release those songs. MGK is releasing a new punk rock album this summer, so I doubt that the Lana song will be there. Didn’t I read somewhere that a Hotel Diablo deluxe version is on the way? And what about Jesse’s plans? Anyone has info on that?

in future pre-release threads we should put (allegedly) next to the release date in the title

Speaking of dates, we're at the point where we should start making stuff up so she sees it and clarifies, like with NFR. 

The lead single is coming on the Friday, July 10. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

still sticking with august 10 for something to be released! and obviously july 17/18 (?) from terrence's mum, maybe that will just be some sort of clarification

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I don’t follow MGK or even Jesse Rutherford who she also had a collab with, but I wonder what these two are waiting to release those songs. MGK is releasing a new punk rock album this summer, so I doubt that the Lana song will be there. Didn’t I read somewhere that a Hotel Diablo deluxe version is on the way? And what about Jesse’s plans? Anyone has info on that?

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of his album ' Hotel Diablo' and he posted that he has planned sth special but his father died yesterday so he decided to took his phone which is completly understandable

Wondering what it could have been? Anouncement of dlx version or maybe even the Lana collab?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: