Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

two wrongs don't make a right

this collab would def be a right.

She can but why would anyone want this?

because:

a) Billie is the voice of her generation, just like Lana is the voice of ours.

b) Melanie is mad talented. Her music is great and she even made a whole ass movie.

I think that's why anyone would want it. I know that's why I want it.

giphy.gif

a) Billie is the voice of her generation, just like Lana is the voice of ours.

Lana only debuted in 2011 and billie in 2017 they're basically the same generation, also i dont think neither would even be classed as that.

Lana may be in our minds but she isn't the voice of our generation in reality

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Only acceptable collabs:

Lana Del Rey ft FKA twigs - Sad Pole Dancer

Lana Del Rey ft Doja Cat - Meow Song

Lana Del Re ft Princess Nokia - Broken Black Screen

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Actual REALISTIC collabs:

Father John Misty

Cat Power

Joan Baez

Cigarettes After Sex

The Neighbourhood (or with just Jesse)

Adam Cohen

Tamino

Billie Marten

Alexandra Savior

Katie Jane Garside

Flower Face

Ghostly Kisses

Fenne Lily

Nine Inch Nails

I don't think Lana would want to work with Billie after the whole Grammy snub thing (ya'll know how petty she can be), and as for Melanie...why? I mean her music is cute at best but I can't imagine she would have much to offer when collabing with Lanz :awkney: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’d love for Lana to eventually collab with Brian Wilson or even just for him to produce a song/album for her. They were supposed to work on a song together a few years ago but there was scheduling issues and he seemed really bummed about it, so maybe there’s still hope.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Actual REALISTIC collabs:

Father John Misty

Cat Power

Joan Baez

Cigarettes After Sex

The Neighbourhood (or with just Jesse)

Adam Cohen

Tamino

Billie Marten

Alexandra Savior

Katie Jane Garside

Flower Face

Ghostly Kisses

Fenne Lily

Nine Inch Nails

I don't think Lana would want to work with Billie after the whole Grammy snub thing (ya'll know how petty she can be), and as for Melanie...why? I mean her music is cute at best but I can't imagine she would have much to offer when collabing with Lanz :awkney:

never heard of any of these people

anyways I want ty dolla $ign collab. Her and Billie working together would be too on the nose, and Melanie Martinez sucks so bad.

But I feel like there won’t be any features

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I’ll sure be stoned to death, but I don’t care. I’ve seen Mélanie when she opened at Osheaga, a couple years ago, right after her first album and I was horrified by her whole creepy doll/ creepy circus/ Pennywise and Chucky had a child aesthetics. Haven’t heard anything else since, maybe she really is talented, but a collab with her is a no-no. I wasn’t against a collab with Ariana and well, it’s really not my cup of tea. A collab with Billie... I don’t know. I honestly am curious what she will pull off after the massive success of her first one.

I’ll sure be stoned to death, but I don’t care. I’ve seen Mélanie when she opened at Osheaga, a couple years ago, right after her first album and I was horrified by her whole creepy doll/ creepy circus/ Pennywise and Chucky had a child aesthetics. Haven’t heard anything else since, maybe she really is talented, but a collab with her is a no-no. I wasn’t against a collab with Ariana and well, it’s really not my cup of tea. A collab with Billie... I don’t know. I honestly am curious what she will pull off after the massive success of her first one.

prepare to be stoned to death.

giphy.gif

because:

b) Melanie is mad talented. Her music is great and she even made a whole ass movie.

All of her songs boil down to a child-metaphor paired with a tryhard-dark vulgarity, and some highjacked American McGee's Alice visuals. It was okay for the first album but then she kind of missed the point where she should have moved on instead of forcing mediocre music videos for every track on the album

And the "movie" was anticlimatic, full of way-too-literal-metaphors and bad acting. The only thing it showcased was a budget, not any kind of actual talent.

So nah, thx.

No collabs except for The weeknd n rocky

Thr Weeknd is overrated and one of the most annoying artists you can find on the radio. After the basic bores that were L4L and Prisoner I hope she ditched him like all the other artists she ever worked with.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

All of her songs boil down to a child-metaphor paired with a tryhard-dark vulgarity, and some highjacked American McGee's Alice visuals. It was okay for the first album but then she kind of missed the point where she should have moved on instead of forcing mediocre music videos for every track on the album

And the "movie" was anticlimatic, full of way-too-literal-metaphors and bad acting. The only thing it showcased was a budget, not any kind of actual talent.

So nah, thx.

Thr Weeknd is overrated and one of the most annoying artists you can find on the radio. After the basic bores that were L4L and Prisoner I hope she ditched him like all the other artists she ever worked with.

her core fan base is are all like 7th grade so she has to keep the metaphors simple 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif