Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hmmmm, im here for a song called 2035 from lana. Perhaps in her 2035 chemtrails have become a normal part of american luxury society, billed as gasses that have a variety of benefits but are actually killing ppl. Maybe no title track and it’s just a line in a song. @-@

Where was this found??

the moment when she announces the single / album cover / first snippet and we all have a meltdown

The tracklist announcement is always a BIG moment for me. I am very not that difficult with the album covers (I basically love all of them except the Paradise one that I find too much alike the BTD one, and way too photoshopped). But the first snippet / first single is MONUMENTAL: it’s basically a taste of things to come.

I just did a quick check of Lana's works on the APRA AMCOS Database where she is credited as a PERFORMER. I also searched for GRANT E/ANTONOFF J  as composers (which is how NFR is registered) - basically there are no new songs I can see that are registered already from a new album which to me feels like nothing much is coming soon . . .

Also as a tidbit, in the database has the original trademarked names of the songs with some cute alternatives - for example, Dark Paradise has registered alternative titles as 'Year of Summer' and 'Paradise'; 24 is registered as 'Twenty-Four Hours', Love is 'Young and in Love' etc etc

EDIT: Actually one song I didn't know about lol was 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas', but since it essentially shares the melody for "I'll Be Home for Christmas" it might just be because of her performance with Kasey . . . and even if it wasn't actually there is no way it would relate to this album (PROBABLY?)

3lfQEhw.png

I just did a quick check of Lana's works on the APRA AMCOS Database where she is credited as a PERFORMER. I also searched for GRANT E/ANTONOFF J as composers (which is how NFR is registered) - basically there are no new songs I can see that are registered already from a new album which to me feels like nothing much is coming soon . . .

Also as a tidbit, in the database has the original trademarked names of the songs with some cute alternatives - for example, Dark Paradise has registered alternative titles as 'Year of Summer' and 'Paradise'; 24 is registered as 'Twenty-Four Hours', Love is 'Young and in Love' etc etc

EDIT: Actually one song I didn't know about lol was 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas', but since it essentially shares the melody for "I'll Be Home for Christmas" it might just be because of her performance with Kasey . . . and even if it wasn't actually there is no way it would relate to this album (PROBABLY?)

Thanks! With LFL, the singles and song titles were registered the day they were released or the day the tracklist came out. Don’t know with NFR, but it seems logical they would follow the same pattern. So it could mean nothing new is coming out as of today, I guess (which we already knew).

The way MAC was the first single for NFR and "a taste of whats to come" even though it came out 11 months before the album is painful, how did we make it through that era?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

we got some real FBI’s here, searching around like crazy. Guys, don’t deep web so much, you’re making us afraid of our naked folder leak. Rather than making assumptions just to worry our heads without actual reason

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

ok has anyone else had a dream where they heard a new LDR song and woke up and realized you never heard it before/ it doesnt exist? like your mind literally creates a new song? this has happened to me twice and it happened again last night. i obviously cant vividly remember but i do remember i was listening to a snippet she posted on instagram and it was titled "B" ?? so weird and i swear from what i can remember i heard at least 5 seconds of instrumentals and then started to hear vocals for a split second and thats all i can remember. but i do remember that it was a beautiful instrumental, kind of like video games? but was def NOT video games. but i assume it could be ANY song ive heard a long time ago that i just dont remember at all. just wondering if anyone else had dreams like this ? 

edit: also from what i can remember the post was her on the beach with someone else laying in the sun and she was holding up one of those sun tanning reflectors covering her face and on the back of it had words

The way MAC was the first single for NFR and "a taste of whats to come" even though it came out 11 months before the album is painful, how did we make it through that era?

With blind faith and blissful ignorance that we would have NFR by the beginning of 2019 lol. I can’t count the number of times I wrote « The era is finally beginning », with each new single or new snippet. Spring was awful, summer as well. Last summer’s shows gave me hope, when she was confirming each time the album was coming in August (but by then, God we were fed up). It still is one of the worst rollouts of her career. LFL seemed like a piece of cake in retrospect.

When she kept confirming NFR was coming in August, never giving us a date and then releasing it on (basically) the last day of the month. Ultimate troll.

8V7Yvel.png

I don't think we'll get anything until the album release. Like no cover, no tracklists, no singles, no interviews... she'll just drop the album on september 4th (if that's the real release date) and will be like "here's the album fam xo" and will disappear for another five months until she can tour again.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't think we'll get anything until the album release. Like no cover, no tracklists, no singles, no interviews... she'll just drop the album on september 4th (if that's the real release date) and will be like "here's the album fam xo" and will disappear for another five months until she can tour again.

tbh i hope she says absolutely nothing about the album like not even a mention n then just drops it sept 4. i feel like we’d appreciate it more if we fully expect its not coming

qfrWuBl.png

I miss when she would go on ig live around lfl :( I hope she’ll do that when we start getting more info about the album, or at least after it comes out to discuss the songs etc and get feedback or something idk. I have a feeling she’s probably hesitant to interact w us like that bc of her ig mess like her comments will just be flooded w hate/criticism :/ but I miss her. She could at least post on honeymoon

UbsOye5.png