Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Please abandon the light airy sound of NFR plz plz plz plz put some instruments other than piano in this one Lanz

While I enjoyed that side of her here and there, I also really miss that big and bold Lana sound.

Song titles are not always as they seem. I prefer not to read too much into a song title before I have actually heard the song. 

At times, Lana's songs can flow like a David Lynch film where things are not exactly as they seem, they provoke thought and various interpretations.

Song titles are not always as they seem. I prefer not to read too much into a song title before I have actually heard the song. 

At times, Lana's songs can flow like a David Lynch film where things are not exactly as they seem, they provoke thought and various interpretations.

Yes!! IMO NFR is the best fit to the description but I totally know what you mean!!! And Kudos for the Lynch reference!! It’s nice to see some taste around here.

There was more than meets the eye when Jack posted that side by side of the Log Lady and Lana

When did that happen? I didn't see that. 

So does log lady's log have a message for Lana? I know Lana is a huge David Lynch fan so I know she would be interested in the log's message! 

does someone else feels like the hate train isn't over yet? i feel like when the album comes out people are gonna find some lyric or whatever to hate her for... or even in the book, or the second book, i don't know but since she said her thoughts about everything she said on that post were going to be reflected on the album and the second book... and not to talk about the posibility of sean coming back.... i feel like i live in a constant state of fear with this woman  :facepalm:

POTENTIAL THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

All speculative!

First week of August

- Album cover and tracklist revealed, potentially on August 4th

- Pre-order for digital and physical formats available, limited edition vinyl/cassettes revealed, potentially on August 5th 

- Maybe a single or two released with pre-order

(could be "White Hot Forever" and "Tulsa Jesus Freak" as two separate songs like MAC and VB

or one song titled "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever")

- Album trailer released with pre-order (could include footage from Lana's video shoot from December 16, 2019)

Second week of August

- Music video(s) for single(s) that came out the week before

- Heightened instagram activity - more selfies, behind the scenes videos taken on set, etc. 

- Urban Outfitters exclusive vinyl revealed

Third week of August 

- Maybe a magazine cover with pictures done by Chuck and an interview conducted over the phone

(although I have a strong feeling we won't have any editorial or print interviews this time around)

Fourth week of August 

- Maybe a promo single released before the album, as she tends to do this

- Accompanying music video for promo single (could have been shot in early July as Lana briefly had lash extensions and blue acrylics that are now gone - maybe it was for a video/album cover photoshoot?)

- Radio interviews

First week of September

- Radio interviews

- Maybe more magazine covers (likely a Billboard Issue the week/week before the album is released, as she has been featured on the cover for every era since Honeymoon)

- Album released!

- Instagram live session for Q&A about the album or live session of title track/ a single with Jack if he happens to be in LA or if Conway Recording Studios is open

is the September release eligible for 2021 Grammy's? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

The grammys are dead to me after this years disgrace

they have to give her one and some point....right :(

No, she actually releases the album 4 days after the deadline!

perhaps for the best...especially if she'd be competing with Beyonce and potentially Lorde and Adele...

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

they have to give her one and some point....right :(

I just think that since they didn't give her a grammy for the renown and highly praised album NFR, choosing instead to favour trendy teen music over it, that it'll never happen. It is what it is - at the end of the day, this one particular award show doesn't define her success and never will.  :hooker: