Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

maybe the nails and lashes were for something why would she wear them for like a week then take them off..

she didn't wear lashes during the nfr era except for photoshoots and music videos

i need to stop reaching i'm just desperate :defeated:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/ebohz2/lana_filming_a_new_music_video_in_la_today/

Elaborating on the speculation that this was the album cover shoot: 

I can't tell if the photographer is a man wearing a cap or a woman with her blonde hair tied into a ponytail/low bun but my guess is the latter. Nicole Nodland has blonde hair. Chuck was not blonde in late 2019, her hair was a golden auburn-brownish colour. Chuck's hairline is also not that shape.

Chuck usually uses medium format film to shoot her pictures, and this camera looks like a digital; the camera appears to be a DSLR, which is considered digital. Nicole's go-to cameras for her shoots with Lana were P25+ by Phase One and EOS 5D Mark II by Canon, which are DSLR cameras. 

We also see someone holding a light reflector, who is likely Nicole's assistant. Lana has said before that her shoots with Chuck are pretty casual, so I'm assuming it would just be the two of them and some friends relying on flash or natural light, as we can see in the HM, LFL and NFR covers. This looks more formal, as Nicole's editorial style sees her operate differently than someone with a more artistic and candid sensibility like Chuck.

Nicole's instagram profile picture is of chemtrails, and she quickly deleted a picture of chemtrails that she posted a few weeks ago - likely because fans sniffed out her involvement with this record's artwork.

The blue convertible Lana is in also seems to be the same car that Sean owns, pictured here: https://twitter.com/sean_c_larkin/status/1246248286203318274

The white interior is evident in both his tweet and in the screenshot of Charlie's story, where the steering wheel is white.

TL;DR: Nicole Nodland shot the album cover on December 17, 2019 - it will likely be a portrait of Lana in Sean's blue convertible with chemtrails photoshopped into the sky above.

https://www.reddit.com/r/lanadelrey/comments/ebohz2/lana_filming_a_new_music_video_in_la_today/

I can't tell if the photographer is a man wearing a cap or a woman with her blonde hair tied into a ponytail/low bun but my guess is the latter. Nicole Nodland has blonde hair.

Chuck usually uses medium format film to shoot her pictures, and this camera looks like a digital; the camera appears to be a DSLR, which is considered digital. Nicole's go-to cameras for her shoots with Lana were P25+ by Phase One and EOS 5D Mark II by Canon, which are DSLR cameras. 

We also see someone holding a light reflector, who is likely Nicole's assistant. Lana has said before that her shoots with Chuck are pretty casual, so I'm assuming it would just be the two of them and some friends relying on flash or natural light, as we can see in the HM, LFL and NFR covers. This looks more formal, as Nicole's editorial style sees her operate differently than someone with a more artistic and candid sensibility like Chuck.

The blue convertible Lana is in also seems to be the same car that Sean owns, pictured here: https://twitter.com/sean_c_larkin/status/1246248286203318274

TL;DR: Nicole Nodland shot the album cover on December 17, 2019 - it will likely be a portrait of Lana in Sean's blue convertible with chemtrails photoshopped into the sky above.

who are you who are so wise in the ways of Lana <3 

i'm so glad we're getting another car shoot! and that styling looks stunning in that LQ fan shoot!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

who are you who are so wise in the ways of Lana <3 

i'm so glad we're getting another car shoot! and that styling looks stunning in that LQ fan shoot!

Aw you're too sweet, I'm just a super devoted fan like all of us here <3

And me too, if my hypothesis is correct (I have confidence that it is since Charlie posted that to his story - surely we can conclude that it is in fact Lana-related)! Like the title, it's so Lana. I cannot wait!

I can't tell if the photographer is a man wearing a cap or a woman with her blonde hair tied into a ponytail/low bun but my guess is the latter. Nicole Nodland has blonde hair. Chuck was not blonde in late 2019, her hair was a golden auburn-brownish colour. Chuck's hairline is also not that shape.

Nicole's instagram profile picture is of chemtrails, and she quickly deleted a picture of chemtrails that she posted a few weeks ago - likely because fans sniffed out her involvement with this record's artwork.

The white interior is evident in both his tweet and in the screenshot of Charlie's story, where the steering wheel is white.

I don't think Nicole was involved on this day. Aside from Charlie, Craig Stark posted about filming a video with them on this day (rather than a photoshoot), so I believe the other person seen in these shots is Craig. Also, not sure if this is at all related, but currently in Craig's instagram bio is "teamLanaDelRey video"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

the blue car she's sitting on is definitely a different make than Seans, you can tell by the side windows that are not triangular, and the interior is a tan, not white.. also this car appears to be smaller in its chassis, almost like a vintage jaguar 

It wouldn’t be a stretch for her to be in front of a car on the album cover. She has done that before. I was kind of hoping for an airplane (707 or DC-8) but I can live with another album cover with her in front of a car.

I just hope one day she has an album cover with a Ford Del Rey parked in Marina Del Rey!

I don't think Nicole was involved on this day. Aside from Charlie, Craig Stark posted about filming a video with them on this day (rather than a photoshoot), so I believe the other person seen in these shots is Craig. Also, not sure if this is at all related, but currently in Craig's instagram bio is "teamLanaDelRey video"

That makes a lot of sense, thanks Elle! I'm hoping we see this video soon then! 

lana in a cockpit with sean as her co pilot, flying to the moon leaving chemtrails behind, LA on fire underneath them

In the cock In the cock in the cockpit I'm your baby