Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

As this is her 6th studio album it would be cool to maybe throw something a little devilish and satanic in there, especially with the theme of this album being the upper class and the elite groups, and the themes of the government and "country clubs" - it kind of gives me a bit of stanley kubrick vibes from "Eyes Wide Shut"

Imagine a track where she is reciting her poetry over her screaming whale high notes and soaring strings with electric guitars flaring in and out, and screams and windows shattering faintly in the background, perhaps having a church quior singing in the back too, and her speaking in reverse in the background as well - it sounds like a mess but wow, that would be intense and epic

imagine taking psychodelics and listening to that track :flutter:

Anyways, do we all agree that COCC will be the second track on the album? I mean, if we take into account previous Lana records and do the math, we can visualise a coherent scheme:

Born to Die --> BTD is the first track

Ultraviolence --> UV is the second track

Honeymoon --> HM is the first track

Lust for Life --> LFL is the second track

Norman Fucking Rockwell! --> NFR! is the first track

Then, consequently...

Chemtrails over the Country Club --> COCC is the second track

:hooker:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

Please no piano tracks I can’t do it

Bartender is her best song since Honeymoon wdym

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

We’re not going to find anything interesting in the source code while the website is still up so hopefully soon it will close with the password and all that. I really hope BoZ says some more stuff

We’re not going to find anything interesting in the source code while the website is still up so hopefully soon it will close with the password and all that. I really BoZ says some more stuff

they did say "not yet" in their msg when someone also asked ab # of tracks and more stuff so i assume that means they will give us more info at some point?? :trisha:

Okay I want to hear LMLYLAW .... Fine China with NFR touch..that sound so interesting...like maybe it has the sad feeling of Fine China but with more NFR type of instrumentals for example horns, more strings

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I kinda want Henry Mancini vibes. 60s party on a yacht in Monaco vibes

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹