Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

super lana saving indigenous people, flying with a cape and farting chemtrails  :ohno:

I don't know about the second part but SuperLana sounds cool.  SL on the front of her costume.

On 7/25/2020 at 8:16 PM, paradisetropico said:

idk how to upload pictures on the desktop site so sorry if this messes up the feed, but this looks Identical to the car she's sitting in... vintage Navy Jaguar e-type ... gives me very much "rich country club" vibes

1965-Jaguar-E-Type-Series-1-4.2-Litre-Ro

That’s the best fucking car Jaguar ever built! Even Enzo Ferrari loved this car!

I got high and started thinking about COCC :flutter: So I made a quick lq edit :) I hope she really includes chemtrails on the album cover

9e7f9bb60acfa639f741869aa753b85013ffeb6e

THE HAIR PLEASE DJKSKFKDKL

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Oh you know what would make for a great album cover?

1. Lana sitting in an antique car at LAX (near the runway)

2. In the background an airplane (perhaps a Boeing 777-300ER) is taking off, emitting chemtrails

3. On the plane it says "Lana Del Rey"

4. On the bottom it reads "Chemtrails Over the Country Club". 

Oh you know what would make for a great album cover?

1. Lana sitting in an antique car at LAX (near the runway)

2. In the background an airplane (perhaps a Boeing 777-300ER) is taking off, emitting chemtrails

3. On the plane it says "Lana Del Rey"

4. On the bottom it reads "Chemtrails Over the Country Club". 

yes please. i want a rad artwork and it'd be cool af to have an airplane. also the only text i'd like to see is how you describe it. either that or textless.

The cover is gonna be something crackheaded that nobody has predicted, like ... a diagonal shot of a couple of petrol bowsers at an abandoned service station in Siberia or something

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The cover is gonna be something crackheaded that nobody has predicted, like ... a diagonal shot of a couple of petrol bowsers at an abandoned service station in Siberia or something

Tbh I still adore the single covers for MAC & VB so I would not be against this one but S:

yes please. i want a rad artwork and it'd be cool af to have an airplane. also the only text i'd like to see is how you describe it. either that or textless.

It just needs to be the right kind of plane. I'm saying a 777-300ER because its longer than the 777-200. That way you have more space to have her name on the side of the plane. A long wide-body plane would be ideal. 

Norman’s cover is brilliant, I mean, I laughed at it for the first hour or two after it was revealed but I started to love it soon after. Whew, it’s really good, I hope COCC will have a cool cover art too and not just a simple photo again.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Norman’s cover is brilliant, I mean, I laughed at it for the first hour or two after it was revealed but I started to love it soon after. Whew, it’s really good, I hope COCC will have a cool cover art too and not just a simple photo again.

I agree, we all thought it was gonna be some scenery picture taken on an iphone or a weird selfie but she ended up delivering, i think it's safe to trust her  :agree:  

I agree, we all thought it was gonna be some scenery picture taken on an iphone or a weird selfie but she ended up delivering, i think it's safe to trust her  :agree:  

Honestly, I never loved it from day one, and still don't, because I don't feel that the colours on the cover reflect the music. I understand and appreciate all of the individual references, such as the LFL boat off to the right side, and the neon windbreaker, et but to me, the colours of the songs are so different. When I think of NFR as an entire body of work, I think of muted blues, mauves, sage, etc ... so therefore I find it really difficult to reconcile the cover with that.

I understand that that's just my personal taste and perception, though.

We haven't heard anything from COCC yet, but I'm imagining more vivid tones ... sky blue. A vivid leafy green. Vermillion.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This!!! I really love the NFR! cover, the only thing I don't like on it is the comic style logo but nevertheless I really like this cover. I love that is has a concept, she is on a boat, on the sea, the man beside her, "If your lose your way just take my hand", the burning Calfornia in the back, the painted sky.....it all reflects some things from the album and for me it fits. With the title "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" she can make a beautiful cover and I hope we don't get just a simple photo as Clampigirl said. So many people on this thread had brilliant ideas for the album cover :flutter: but I trust Lana as well this time

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: