Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Jack’s work on folklore got me so excited for COCC. He’s a great producer, I feel like a lot of people just don’t like him cause his work on NFR had a more unpolished sound.

qfrWuBl.png

i think COCC has potential to be her best, we have no idea what it'll sound like so there's nothing to judge it off and it'll be all new material, jack just played chord progressions that he's had for years waiting to give lana on NFR so this time around everything will be from scratch which i think means it'll be more of a mutual decision when it comes to how they want the record to sound. also i'm sure there will be no old outtakes or randomly added songs like doin time, jack will be the only producer so it'll be very cohesive!

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i hope all the tracks have proper capitalization or none at all.. we all know how nfr was

YES. Big pet peeve of mine, was not a fan of the dodgy song titles on NFR. They don't have to be capitalised on the tracklist artwork on the back of the CD/vinyl etc., but for the love of god capitalise them in the metadata and on streaming services.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

i think COCC has potential to be her best, we have no idea what it'll sound like so there's nothing to judge it off and it'll be all new material, jack just played chord progressions that he's had for years waiting to give lana on NFR so this time around everything will be from scratch which i think means it'll be more of a mutual decision when it comes to how they want the record to sound. also i'm sure there will be no old outtakes or randomly added songs like doin time, jack will be the only producer so it'll be very cohesive!

didn't she mention whf moments after nfr though? that means she probably worked on it around the same time as FIILY

didn't she mention whf moments after nfr though? that means she probably worked on it around the same time as FIILY

wait so we really could be getting a surfy record  :wowcry:

maybe this is what the insider meant by a touch of NFR!  :trisha:

how can i delete someone else's post? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹