Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Yeah no this info is bullshit. It’s just a tweet they made because YTH is their favourite song or something.

Other tweets of the same person talking about YTH:

https://twitter.com/lanaschemtrails/status/1287163171250278406?s=21

https://twitter.com/lanaschemtrails/status/1287475602468077571?s=21

And that’s the tweet they were inspired by:

https://twitter.com/lanaismpoland/status/1287016772080721922?s=21

All right, it was too good to be true, honestly... and a bit weird for what we know of the album.

This is off topic but it just made me imagine how funny it would be if she ever released an album of unreleased but they were all reworked as country songs lol.

All I want to hear in this life is a country version of Betty Boop Boop.

When it comes to new album releases, this is my usual process:

• I listen to whatever singles or snippets Lana herself puts out
  • I don't listen to the snippets posted on iTunes/music stores
  • I don't listen to leaks
  • I don't listen to new songs Lana's performed until the song is actually released (such as Cherry)
  • I wait until the album is available in my region on Spotify

Once the album comes out, I listen to it the entire way through, including the previously released singles, and in the intended tracklist order. Also, if anyone disturbs me while doing this, they lose limbs.

:)

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

All I want to hear in this life is a country version of Betty Boop Boop.When it comes to new album releases, this is my usual process:

• I don't listen to new songs Lana's performed until the song is actually released (such as Cherry)
Once the album comes out, I listen to it the entire way through, including the previously released singles, and in the intended tracklist order. Also, if anyone disturbs me while doing this, they lose limbs.

Well aren’t you a good boy! If just half of the fanbase had this much restraint. We have fans breaking into her home and stalking her at every concert and yet here you are. Bravo!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

yes to heaven isn’t that great anyway :awkney:

Your taste isn't that great. We all know that Yes To heaven is one of Lana's best songs. Top 5 at least.

My favourite song of my life btw. is Yes to Heaven.

Mmeow~

All I want to hear in this life is a country version of Betty Boop Boop.

When it comes to new album releases, this is my usual process:

Until last album, I was like that too. I wish I was able to hold back last time. I was so good at rarely listening to singles and snippets til about May, then I lost control. And I even listened to the leaked album once before it came out and I still hate myself for that because I never do that and I wasn’t as excited when it dropped. I wanted to listen to it right away and nonstop and still do, but there was no jumping or screaming or anything, just “nice it’s on Spotify now”. This round I’m going back to not to listening to anything more than once if we get anything.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Your taste isn't that great. We all know that Yes To heaven is one of Lana's best songs. Top 5 at least.

My favourite song of my life btw. is Yes to Heaven.

it's tedious and lazy songwriting

RVhKIwP.gif

it's tedious and lazy songwriting

Nice troll bait. I know that you just want to provoke people who love Yes to heaven. I would die if it would be on chemtrails. This song means a lot for me.

Mmeow~

Nice troll bait. I know that you just want to provoke people who love Yes to heaven. I would die if it would be on chemtrails. This song means a lot for me.

......okay then

RVhKIwP.gif

Yes To Heaven is a great song, it would be a brilliant addition to Chemtrails. I don't think it's likely though.

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

No August 31 is there cutoff. 

Violet is though, so maybe we'll see Grammy wins in 2021 and 2022...though it seems likely that she'll be snubbed as usual.

I am damn sure that Michelle Obama is going to win that award this year

nvm i am an idiot :toofunny:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????