Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I wonder if she's gonna dye her hair? In the background you can see something that looks like a box of red hair dye and some makeup stuff? or maybe my eyes are bad.. But a red haired lana in a cute vintage white 2 piece outfit, and some big bold cat eyeliner would be a great album cover outfit.

I'd honestly also prefer red hair.

if I ever said I wasn't gonna be excited for tomorrow I don't remember anymoreΒ Β  :icant:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

I feel like we're truly getting a peek inside who Lizzy Grant was always meant to be. The poetry book, this album. holy fuck it's comingggggggg

Dayum. What is she doing??? This wonderful being of tease. Okay so we're just manifesting tomorrow right? I mean it has to. She didn't even bother captioning this. She knows exactly what she's doing lolol our sanity is underground.

Β 

She knows exactly what she's doing, this is the work of a very very smart business woman. keep us all on edge just until she's ready to release what she wants

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

One new poem reading, the other from Tik Tok

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WHAT IS HAPPENING???!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β