Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i'm just so freaking surprised, i didnt know WHAT to expect and this just blew my mind, the higher register, the beat in the back, the cinnamon tease...

L I V I N G

WE WON GIRLS AND GAYS

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Good job ladies and gays after all our combined efforts we have in fact manifested something this week brb crying @ our combined power

It sounds good and sexyyyyy

Thank GOD I can talk to you all again! That melody, her smiling sneer at the cat, that melodyyyyyy. Its not even a 2.0 anything to me, its so good.This is not a bloody drill!!! Guys, im having so much fun.

Holy shit there were so many of us we crashed the site hahahaha

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This makes me think of fucking Honeymoon again fuckkkkkk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Does she say "I'm a candle in the wind"? Because if she says so, I can already see the Yosemite conspiracy theories coming back again like back in the day when she posted the MAC snippet

i hear "no more candle in the wind"

omg the autotune

aOaIzH2.gif

This was not what I was expecting sonically but it sounds interesting

And the way Lanaboards crashed when Lana posted the snippet ..her POWER

Glad we are back though

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: