Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Will the cat be on the album?

Tulsa Jesus Freak (Cat Remix)

Cat will be her opening act on the next tour. Lana is always ahead of the curve.

because everyone on here keeps making cocc jokes i wonder if this album cover is going to be textless?

Regardless I think textless is the way to go for her new music. She seems to be less and less associated with the name Lana Del Rey now.

Regardless I think textless is the way to go for her new music. She seems to be less and less associated with the name Lana Del Rey now.

so many new albums are textless now i hope lana follows that trend

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

Deal with it.

Regardless I think textless is the way to go for her new music. She seems to be less and less associated with the name Lana Del Rey

I feel like this would be a textless album cover, I don't mind as long as it looks good, And the thing with her being less associated with her stage name makes me think maybe it might be just the album title and not her name on it? I feel she's been slowly leaving her original aesthetic. 

anyways i think the cover should be almost kind of creepy, like tea party themed or something. like a bunch of girls and vintage dresses in a scenic little country club, but then like explosions/chemtrails in the sky.

the name gives me this strong image of like...airhead rich people oblivious to the real crisis the world is in...i think she should exemplify that with the cover

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

calling it now, the pre-order will come with a double release of White Hot Forever and Tulsa Jesus Freak.

I started stanning at the Lust For Life era and she had the Summer Bummer and Groupie Love double release, then in 2018 we basically had Mariners Apartment Complex & Venice Bitch as a double release, then in 2019, Fuck It I Love You & The Greatest. Bound to happen again!

calling it now, the pre-order will come with a double release of White Hot Forever and Tulsa Jesus Freak.

I started stanning at the Lust For Life era and she had the Summer Bummer and Groupie Love double release, then in 2018 we basically had Mariners Apartment Complex & Venice Bitch as a double release, then in 2019, Fuck It I Love You & The Greatest. Bound to happen again!

yep, I called it 4 days ago. A double release for sure

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I may be wrong about this album not coming out, but I'm not gonna give in to hype so I don't get crushed if it doesn't happen.

giphy.gif

I feel like this would be a textless album cover, I don't mind as long as it looks good, And the thing with her being less associated with her stage name makes me think maybe it might be just the album title and not her name on it? I feel she's been slowly leaving her original aesthetic. 

I think so too. Cause now she really wants us to know that her music is indeed straight from her as a person, not a persona.

But I still won't be mad if the text is there, so long as it's not slapped over the top like a sticker as NFR did lol.