Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Interesting, the Spotify description mentions COCC as the official follow-up to NFR. I think the sound will be similar then?? Sort of like how people are describing the Tulsa snippet as sounding similar to CG.

What lol it just means it's the next album released after NFR, Lana's team didn't write the updated bio and I wouldn't assume whoever did has some info re: the sound of cocc

In any case I think it will retain a similarity to the pop elements of nfr, like cg and hiab. I just really want the album to be weird

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Not really. They just meant it was the album after NFR.

It doesnt sound like CG that much.

We only heard 30 secs... we have no idea how the prechorus and chorus will be like. I'm waiting for an explosion.

Thx! And tbh it doesn't sound like CG to me either but I've read so many comments by now comparing the two!

What lol it just means it's the next album released after NFR, Lana's team didn't write the updated bio and I wouldn't assume whoever did has some info re: the sound of cocc

English isn't my native language so at times I do misunderstand buut thanks :hooker:  

Guys guys let's talk about that missing spotify pic again. I know all are missing but it can't be a coincidence right

Of course not, maybe she just won’t link her face to too many platforms with this release or will change it anytime soon. It’s different from what she has done before and I’m living for it

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I'd like to believe this album is going to sound similar to NFR! but I have a weeeeird feeling both of them won't share many similarities. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'd like to believe this album is going to sound similar to NFR! but I have a weeeeird feeling both of them won't share many similarities. 

I wish for the exact oppositive. I want nothing remotely similar to 'NFR!'. She needs to apply that fire/chaotic energy on COCC. 

idk where yall hear cinnamon girl but anyways i wont be making a proper judgment until the full song is out.

I'm actually hearing that Tove Lo song she played in Sean's car in the melody of TJF ... I think it's the up-and-down and the autotune, but not sure

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wish for the exact oppositive. I want nothing remotely similar to 'NFR!'. She needs to apply that fire/chaotic energy on COCC. 

YUP!!!!!!!! I know it's a short snippet but it sounds compromising. I'm very excited.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

idk where yall hear cinnamon girl but anyways i wont be making a proper judgment until the full song is out.

Oh, it has the same beat as Cinnamon (the off the beat rhythm) plus the breathy vocals, so I see why people are saying that but yes, melodically it's very different.

Similar to the time when people said the Lucky Ones demo was sampled for Fuck It I Love You (it wasn't, but shared the same beat).

3lfQEhw.png

It probably will sound like NFR! anyway, but i believe "follow-up" is just the standard way of saying "the album released after the last one"

Tysm for clearing that up! And yeah, I also think it'll sound like NFR!

I'm actually hearing that Tove Lo song she played in Sean's car in the melody of TJF ... I think it's the up-and-down and the autotune, but not sure

omg i thought this too the snippet gives me lots of tove lo vibes

i love you, but you don't understand me.

what are they even doing in the video? i assumed recording a MV based on the other video charlie was filming but why would the cat meowing bother them since the music will go over the original audio track anyways? also.. does she have some sort of sound mixer (?) infront of her? im not a music person, so dont judge me if i sound totally off, just confused   :toofunny:

what are they even doing in the video? i assumed recording a MV based on the other video charlie was filming but why would the cat meowing bother them since the music will go over the original audio track anyways? also.. does she have some sort of sound mixer (?) infront of her? im not a music person, so dont judge me if i sound totally off, just confused   :toofunny:

I’m sure a music video is coming. Probably sometime before the album comes out. That would be the logical course of action.

Woke up in the middle of the night and a lot happened lol

I won’t listen to the snippet, I might only listen to the full song but I’m not sure because I would really like to experience the full album at once. If I can’t resist, I guess the lead will be the only song I’ll listen to, and I’ll try not listening too many times

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

looks like they were just trying to make a video for the snippet without the cat interrupting and i think that is a mixer

i love you, but you don't understand me.

what are they even doing in the video? i assumed recording a MV based on the other video charlie was filming but why would the cat meowing bother them since the music will go over the original audio track anyways? also.. does she have some sort of sound mixer (?) infront of her? im not a music person, so dont judge me if i sound totally off, just confused :toofunny:

maybe she was getting distracted by the cat rather than the sound being an actual issue to the video? idk