Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

so any speculation when TJ Freak might be released?Β 

ive listend 18 million times on repeat ... need itttttt

Β 

some are speculating tomorrow

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

it’s so hard not to listen .. why does she do this to us

i knowΒ  :rollin:Β but i've listened to it like a hundred times and always forget how the song goes lmao. quarantine has been messing with my short term memory

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

I wouldn't even mind if she did something really controversial rn so she'd have to drop TJF as a distraction

Β 

MAC/VB teas

Β 

She does controversial shit all the time and we can't stop her, so it might as well be rn so we can take advantage :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the vocals on TJF remind me of Birds Of A Feather, which I would love for her to rerecord for this

Β 

Β 

yes!!! that’s what it reminds me of. the auto-tune sounding part of it tho.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

does anyone think we'll get White Hot Forever soon? is that even a real song? I always thought it was "Red White Hot" or "Red Hot Forever" not white hot forever..?

Β 

the album was named as white hot forever first so we'll probably get a track called white hot forever just like we'll probably get a track called chemtrails over the country club

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Now where on earth did those titles come from

Β 

Also it throws me off that we have almost the same dp

but really i heard someone say something like red hot forever, i always thought that was the title and i was good with it because i really liked it.Β  :eek:

also, the title White Hot Forever reminds me of Lust For Life or Venice Bitch, Like in Lust For Life she says "Blue Skies/ Green lights forever!!" and in Venice Bitch "Fear fun, Fear love, fresh outta fcks forever" I can imagine lana screaming "WHITE HOT FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!!" Or "Fear fun, fear love, White Hot Forever"

She does controversial shit all the time

Β 

How would we even really know? She could be starting all sorts of trouble all the time and we would have no idea. Just like when she went around handling frogs with dry hands, wasn't that controversial enough for you?

lana sings "white hot and blue" in on our way

Β 

As much as I want only new songs on this album, having On Our Way on this project would be a concept and I may have an emotional breakdown because I really love that song.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.