Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

wym, she covered creep by radiohead? :hooker:

it's not not a rip-off, but it's not not not a rip-off 

don't get her words twisted 

when radiohead sings creep it's their song, but when Lana does it she's a whore? 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way I opened this thread to the last page and saw all these descriptions about the album and had a near heart attack...:icant2:

I panicked really hard and ran to dbree so fast... :toofloppy: god I hate stanning this bish

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, iwannadie said:

it's not not a rip-off, but it's not not not a rip-off 

don't get her words twisted 

when radiohead sings creep it's their song, but when Lana does it she's a whore? 

now that creep sung their song, can i use the same chord progression without being told that i'm glamorizing abuse?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Yall...this forum makes noises now! Damn near jumped off my couch, thought a Predator was taking aim or something. Anyway on topic, I feel like i got myself too hyped up. I woke up today with a feeling that nada was gonna happen, and here we are. Im still SO excited for it, but will be laying off the "manifestation" haha. I get so excited, and im enough of my own disappointment to take more haha. Also this site looks great now. Dear God it made a sound again! Anyway track #8 will be the best on the album, not manifesting just stating facts.

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

now that creep sung their song, can i use the same chord progression without being told that i'm glamorizing abuse?

she's just a glamorous person that always looks glam when she goes out and she's never seen with pin curls in her hair, or else her babies on the tour lyf would like.. die

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Yall...this forum makes noises now! Damn near jumped off my couch, thought a Predator was taking aim or something. Anyway on topic, I feel like i got myself too hyped up. I woke up today with a feeling that nada was gonna happen, and here we are. Im still SO excited for it, but will be laying off the "manifestation" haha. I get so excited, and im enough of my own disappointment to take more haha. Also this site looks great now. Dear God it made a sound again! Anyway track #8 will be the best on the album, not manifesting just stating facts.

this forum is the best part of the album "rollout" tho. 

also that sound is addictive haha

better than Grindr's

Trust me I read EVERY response (it took me 3 months to read through NFR pre release until I decided to join) I just dont wanna be that guy hopping on being like "Today's the Day" when Queen Mother scrolls through and states "it certainly is not" :)

6 minutes ago, CocainePrincess said:

LOVE the 20 minute outro on if this is the end i want a boyfriend :legend:

shit i want it now

the way we gon set ourselves up for disappointment :lange: