Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

September 5th is just the date for the announcement of the real date :godlaugh:

then when we finally get the album, it's just an iPhone voice memo of her saying the date in which she'll start the countdown for the final release

14 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Watch the album's cover being shot with an iPhone

ZtF9swv.gif

This gif, I- :deadbanana:

COCC will be out sept 4th, on sept 5th she’ll announce its follow up coming august 2021 and the circus will be in town for another year.

Lanarat.png

I mean, she’s out there literally dancing with human sized rats while we’re here waiting for her to give us a tiny little sign of COCC existence...

oh well, at least she’s doing it for charity purpose

Lanarat.png

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

what do you mean??

That it won’t live up to the previous albums. Norman is like up up there for me, same with her other albums, I just don’t want it to be another album I try to like so hard but then never/rarely go back to. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

That it won’t live up to the previous albums. Norman is like up up there for me, same with her other albums, I just don’t want it to be another album I try to like so hard but then never/rarely go back to. :(

Ooh, I see. It’s kinda funny because that’s how I feel about Norman, and after hearing the TJF snippet that sounds like Cinnamon Girl I was kind of disappointed that it sounds like we might be getting the same thing twice. NFR is still a great album by all means, but it just doesn’t do anything for me personally :( how did you feel about the snippet then as a fan of Norman?? 

UbsOye5.png

13 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Ooh, I see. It’s kinda funny because that’s how I feel about Norman, and after hearing the TJF snippet that sounds like Cinnamon Girl I was kind of disappointed that it sounds like we might be getting the same thing twice. NFR is still a great album by all means, but it just doesn’t do anything for me personally :( how did you feel about the snippet then as a fan of Norman?? 

Not sure actually. Excitement at first to hear something from this album but... I’m used to Lana’s albums sounding differently from the previous ones. UV sounds nothing like BTD and Paradise, HM sounds nothing like UV etc, but they all sound so “Lana”, you know? So I expected COCC to sound nothing like Norman, but since I liked the album so much... I don’t think I’ll mind the sound that much? They wrote some brilliant songs together after all.

I’m not really feeling the lyrics though but we’ll see. At first I thought it might have something to do with me being an atheist but then again, I love GKIT and Gods and Monsters.

So I suppose I’ll see how I feel once we get to hear it all. :) I’m a bit mixed right now.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

15 minutes ago, LittleSussy said:

omg I really loved doin’ wheelies feat. Melanie Martinez, such a bop :hooker:

I would liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for this.

Let's all pray it into existence!

giphy.gif