Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Lana started following @/colbertlateshow, Stephen Colbert’s late night show, on Instagram. 

Likely that she just followed for his show content, but maybe a performance/interview is on the way?

Wouldn’t seem far fetched since the album comes out in 2 weeks! Maybe some promo is slated for the first week of September!

Her next posts have got to be Cocc related. Her insta is completely even in regards to posts so it makes since she posts three photos at the same time album cover and tracklist

32 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lana started following @/colbertlateshow, Stephen Colbert’s late night show, on Instagram. 

Likely that she just followed for his show content, but maybe a performance/interview is on the way?

Wouldn’t seem far fetched since the album comes out in 2 weeks! Maybe some promo is slated for the first week of September!

oh my god i would love that

3 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I've just put my clown suit back on for the day because I feel like her posting a montage of live performances + a game show appearance from 2012 + Jack's tweet + two weeks from release = our THEORY is correct and means she's gonna do something ... right ... now

:icant:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

so if lana really is coming on sept.5 and the source code is correct that the album will have a preorder, we absolutely have to be getting fed this week girls n gays 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif