Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Not me googling "She was not fragile like a flower, she was fragile like a bomb" and only pinterest and etsy results popping up

it’s from an online poem that went viral a while ago during Woman’s Day Marches! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

If something is coming in 3 days, which is Friday, the 28th - then I think she will announce something tomorrow or Thursday! 

I’m thinking she’s dropping a single with its music video on Friday, because that’s what Sheridan is likely involved in, I can’t imagine what else he would be this involved in! Maybe for TJF and we’ll see what that shoot at the Eric Lloyd Wright house was for?

Just now, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

maybe a special celebration for 1 year norm plus some new album info shit? Cause this photo is from grazia magazine if I’m not mistaken

yeah, the picture is old!! i dont think he'd post new pictures though, he probably doesnt have access to them anyway

I really don't think he would tease the date for a single release or something of the sort since he's just a hairdresser, but perhaps to some big event that requires his job, like a TV appearance (since it's been rumoured because she followed that TV show where she ate cards)?

Btw, should we be reaching about what those emojis are about? Are they completely random emojis or are they teasing something?

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

If something is coming in 3 days, which is Friday, the 28th - then I think she will announce something tomorrow or Thursday! 

I’m thinking she’s dropping a single with its music video on Friday, because that’s what Sheridan is likely involved in, I can’t imagine what else he would be this involved in! Maybe for TJF and we’ll see what that shoot at the Eric Lloyd Wright house was for?

maybe the cover?

lana releasing/annoucing something on friday the 13th would be the cherry on top of this era and everyone's crazy tea leaf manifestations.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

omg but the chaotic energy of the hair dude making the announcements for her - i have to laugh

THIS :facepalm: i can't help but wonder if these kind of things are strategic? like, they know the fanbase would catch it...

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

3 DAYS?? Omg!! That’s Friday the 28th... a single? Pre-order? THE ALBUM!

I said few days ago maybe she was going to actually "surprise release" this before september to fit within the grammy's eligibility deadline. Maybe -or not, we know nothing after all- she's going to try (and fail, due to the hairdresser) to surprise release the album!

He teased that they were shooting something in the first place, which ended up being at the Eric Lloyd Wright House,  so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s excited to potentially reveal in 3 days what that was for. If it weren’t for him posting, we wouldn’t even know!

Just now, sjatib said:

I said few days ago maybe she was going to actually "surprise release" this before september to fit within the grammy's eligibility deadline. Maybe -or not, we know nothing after all- she's going to try (and fail, due to the hairdresser) to surprise release the album!

I think you may be on to something! I hope you’re right! :)