Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

No, Tyler the Creator released the same day as LFL. LFL beat him by 1,000 sales though 

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

He dropped a mixtape with future the same day as honeymoon and cockblocked her if I’m not mistaken :um2:

Yes, correct! So he derped Honeymoon and (as I thought) blocked Florence on HAH. I wonder how he will disrupt my other favourite London Grammar when they release their next album. 

3 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

where’s @eclipse anyways?

Blonde and gone. :rip:

3lfQEhw.png

9 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Yes, correct! So he derped Honeymoon and (as I thought) blocked Florence on HAH. I wonder how he will disrupt my other favourite London Grammar when they release their next album. 

I hate him for that... I mean he keeps relentlessly releasing the same song over and over and people keep buying and streaming it, it’s unnerving  :brows3:

He’s kinda hot tho  :shh2:

Lanarat.png

Of course I’m hoping and manifesting album news but her social media presence has been so erratic recently that I’m just looking forward to seeing what random shite she posts next (or maybe she can appear on Charlie’s insta again, dancing like she just did a line of coke). 

So, since she’s gonna surprise drop the preorder tomorrow, what do you think we’ll get today on instagram? An Ultraviolence throwback? A picture of her testing the wind direction squatted in the middle of a parking lot? A photo of her dermatologist? Or a Instagram story of her feeding the cats while listening to WAP?

Lanarat.png

It may be out of place on COCC, but I would love a heavily influenced Hawaiian-Spanish song. One with castanets, maracas, claves, flutes and a surf guitar.

Lana has always had her 'signature' sound of trap beats, slow paced melodies and things like that, but I really don't think she's that experimental with her sound, even though I wish she was. Her unreleased stuff like Wayamaya/Waimea and Maha Maha are good examples of her stepping out of her comfort zone and trying something more different.

TJF definitely sounds like Cinnamon Girl's afterthought (even though I love the snippet very much),  but I just know Lana is capable of making something entirely unique but perhaps fear is what keeps her experimentation at bay? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If it doesn't come September 4th then I'm hoping we get in October instead. Call me crazy, but eventually I would like her to have released an album for every month of the year...

• January - Born To Die
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June - Ultraviolence
  • July - Lust For Life
  • August - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
  • September - Honeymoon
  • October - Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  • November - Paradise
  • December

4 hours ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Ugh the energy we are putting out today, Lana WILL feel all our collective braincells speaking it into existence and give us all we've ever wanted :oprah2:

I feel like we lost all our brain cells during the NFR era, I don’t think she can hear us. :toofloppy:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

does anyone else get totally swept off their feet when that Hawaiian guitar riff kicks in at min 0.57 in Quiet Waiter ? -  I so would love it if it became a song on COCC - I just get this image of her sitting at this Hawaiian beach bar contemplating the atmosphere looking at the waiter going about his chores / kinda makes me think of Blue Moon by Elvis. 

10 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

So, I messaged Interscope on Twitter about COCC... let’s see if they don’t reply, since I asked them to leave me on seen if COCC’s coming next week  :smokes3:

UPDATE: 10 hours later, neither Interscope nor Polydor left me on seen... in fact, they didn't even open my messages smh, rude :bye3:

Lanarat.png

1 hour ago, bored said:

If it doesn't come September 4th then I'm hoping we get in October instead. Call me crazy, but eventually I would like her to have released an album for every month of the year...

• January - Born To Die
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June - Ultraviolence
  • July - Lust For Life
  • August - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
  • September - Honeymoon
  • October - Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  • November - Paradise
  • December

I feel an October release ..23rd or 30th feels more believable. Mastering of the record should be done, physicals would be shipped and music videos and album artwork would all have plenty of time to be complete. It’s clear she’s only just started the process.

In may things were different and perhaps she thought september 5th was realistic...then she got lazy.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ok. So there are some possibilities.

1. The album will come out september 5th without single drop before. No pre-order.

2. The album will be delayed, but Lana has to let us know a couple of days afterwards and she will just follow a normal album rollout. 

I still believe possibility nr. 1 is the case, but at least it’s manifesting

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland