Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

21 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

SOMETHING TO NOTICE

When you used to go to her website lanadelrey.com/cotcc it would take you to a 404 but now it redirects to her main site page with the book. It makes me wonder if there’s something going on soon because of that

i did lanadelrey.com/vagina and it led back to the main site page :(

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

i did lanadelrey.com/vagina and it led back to the main site page :(

New single ft Cardi confirmed?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

38 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

SOMETHING TO NOTICE

When you used to go to her website lanadelrey.com/cotcc it would take you to a 404 but now it redirects to her main site page with the book. It makes me wonder if there’s something going on soon because of that

YOU ARE RIGHT!! It was 404 yesterdey I checked. It means that they are doing something with the links. With NFR There was same situation and we were just a few days before the preorder. OMG IT IS REALLY COMMING.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

YOU ARE RIGHT!! It was 404 yesterdey I checked. It means that they are doing something with the links. With NFR There was same situation and we were just a few days before the preorder. OMG IT IS REALLY COMMING.

:defeated::defeated:FUCK if this is the case then i really do think we r getting pre order this sat... fuck fuck fcuk

MY THEORY ON THE NEXT FEW DAYS - 

Because albums are released at 9 pm Thursday PST / midnight Friday EST, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if tomorrow morning she posted to her social medias “surprise - my new record Chemtrails Over the Country Club is out at midnight” or something, and then the morning of Friday, August 28th, at maybe 5 AM PST / 1 PM BST, the physicals could be available for pre-order. And then on Saturday morning she drops a music video. 

That would make sense to me because Sheridan posted on August 25th “3 days” which would be August 28th for the album and then “4 midnights” which would be August 29th for the video or something else.The rabbit and hat emoji that implies surprise has to be purposefully included on his part to indicate a surprise. 

I also don’t know if her label would even let one of their artists release an album on a Saturday - every album comes out on Friday - and the September 5th date could’ve been a decoy and when she was adding 7 days to August 28th, she likely could’ve forgotten there were 31 days in August, not 30. 

Plus, that link on her website that redirected to 404 and now redirects to her homepage must mean something is coming soon. 

I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up and let down, but if my hypothesis is correct, then we could be listening to the album in 28 hours and 17 minutes. I really don’t think it’s the case, but I also do lol. It would really make sense as a surprise. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up and let down, but if my hypothesis is correct, then we could be listening to the album in 28 hours and 17 minutes. I really don’t think it’s the case, but I also do lol. It would really make sense as a surprise. 

dont do this to me :defeated:

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I’M SORRY :defeated: I’m probably wrong and just thinking real wishfully but can you imagine? :wub::defeated:

either way... something is coming im SURE. 

inb4 its an hour long homemade MV for vbbotg out saturday