Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Its Friday and nothing new:/ hopefully an announcement tonight

3 days and 4 midnights from Tuesday would be Saturday, not sure why people don't get this. And Lana operates out of PST

1 minute ago, katebusho said:

118518049_124142975762242_7832640564337356152_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=0LNnFWQqYXoAX-NzSLV&oh=e0a7261215a528e6154cb85ecac80024&oe=5F725EAA&ig_cache_key=MjM4NTAyNjAxNTk2Mjc5OTE0Nw%3D%3D.2

5 minute thing i did. the title is not even aligned lol. anyways

(also i'm a photoshop noob don't go hard on me)

oooooo I love this one!

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

3 days and 4 midnights from Tuesday would be Saturday, not sure why people don't get this. And Lana operates out of PST

With all her other singles they were released whenever it hit midnight in whatever country, happened with hope, vb and mac, fily and tg. Some were speculating new music on Friday and I just checked spotify nothing new. Lana doesnt always operate out of PST

10 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Also I emailed Sanity, a music/entertainment store over here in Australia enquiring about Chemtrails and this was their response. 

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this has not yet been released to us, we currently have no information on when this might be released.

Hoping this assists!

Kind Regards,

Shanice
Sanity Online Customer Service Team

Also this was the same site that uploaded that fake cocc cover and said the release date was 30 dec 2020 or sum...

Would Shanice lie? :mj:

Jokes aside, if it’ll be a surprise release (like every sign is pointing out, at this point) I guess physical stores are not informed yet and it’ll be digitally released at first...

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Would Shanice lie? :mj:

Jokes aside, if it’ll be a surprise release (like every sign is pointing out, at this point) I guess physical stores are not informed yet and it’ll be digitally released at first...

If Shanice lied imma ring customer service and report her

anyways I feel a suprise release still too like folklore-esque drop. UGHHH I just want to see the album cover

1 hour ago, iwannadie said:

I also crave COCC but we should be more grateful. We're being fed. Album not even a year ago, another album soon™, one poetry book + audiobook, and another coming next year. And everything was extremely good so far imho (you may disagree but at least you must admit she didn't release sub-par projects). And all this during the current state of events. 

not many artists release all this material this often, especially not when they're taking the lead in songwriting and are so involved in the creative process

all the same, she kept reinventing herself and pushing her sound in new directions each era and now she's starting with slam/beat poetry too

If she has COCC ready, I really don't know how she managed to do it unless she had a lot before she released NFR because she went on tour for like 2 months, cancelled the European leg because she was sick and her singing voice wasn't okay so she needed like one month to heal, then the pandemic...

There's a lot of delulu bitches on here (myself included), so I've basically summarised everything regarding the album roll out so ya'll can decide if you think it's coming Sep 4/5th, or if it's coming October 2024. Let's begin! :makeup:

- Record stores have replied to myself (about a week ago now), and @spencertmartin saying that 1) There are no plans on stocking physical releases of COCC, and 2) Doesn't know when COCC will be released

- 'Insider' from ATRL says album is still being mastered (still likely could be released in Sep) - keep in mind this was about a week or two ago now, right?

- Ben said a few weeks ago on his Instagram that the album is coming 'soon' 

- Ed replied to @RormanNockwell a few days ago saying that the album isn't finished yet, or something along those lines (I can't remember, sorry lol)

- No new song titles are registered on ASCAP site

-  Lana's hair stylist Sheridan Ward made a post on his Instagram a few days ago saying "3 days and 4 midnights to go" with a top hat and rabbit emoji (eluding to a surprise of some kind?), and he also posted a story of Lana, and hashtagged #ChemtrailsOvertheCountryClub 

- Photographer Nicole Nodland did a shoot with Lana a few weeks ago. Whether this was for the album cover or just a magazine editorial, we don't know

- Lana so far has only released one snippet, Tulsa Jesus Freak

- Lana made an Instagram post reminiscing about her shoot she did with Complex during LFL. Could she be hinting at another shoot? Could Sheridan Ward have styled her hair for this shoot?

- No websites have listed any songs from COCC to be played over radio. Last year https://www.allaccess.com/triple-a/future-releases put up VB and MAC on their site about a week before they were played on the radio

- Whether Lana plans to release COCC digitally first, and hold off on the physical releases (hence why music stores don't have it in stock yet), could be a possibility 

Not sure if I've skimmed over some other things but this is what is fresh in my mind as of right now. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

If she has COCC ready, I really don't know how she managed to do it unless she had a lot before she released NFR because she went on tour for like 2 months, cancelled the European leg because she was sick and her singing voice wasn't okay so she needed like one month to heal, then the pandemic...

I feel like she had at least most of the songs done or at least written by the time norman was released

when she first talked about it, she seemed so confident about releasing another album in "12 or 13 months" and when she said she almost felt bad about how norman's little sister would turn out... idk, seemed to me she already had things pretty far ahead already

but that's just me guessing :umadney:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I feel like she had at least most of the songs done or at least written by the time norman was released

when she first talked about it, she seemed so confident about releasing another album in "12 or 13 months" and when she said she almost felt bad about how norman's little sister would turn out... idk, seemed to me she already had things pretty far ahead already

but that's just me guessing :umadney:

didn't she give an interview saying she had only written like two or three songs for it, though? she probably wrote most of it during the pandemic, as she's been working from home w jack (at least that's what that facetime screenshot of him in the piano seems to point out)

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

- 'Insider' from ATRL says album is still being mastered (still likely could be released in Sep) - keep in mind this was about a week or two ago now, right?

i think this was about 3 or 4 weeks ago now?? it felt forever ago and i definitely know it wasn’t last week. so maybe two weeks ago minimum. either way, it’s been a minute so it’s given the album more time to be mastered. it’s definitely done being mastered by now. :creep:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

10 minutes ago, World At War said:

didn't she give an interview saying she had only written like two or three songs for it, though? she probably wrote most of it during the pandemic, as she's been working from home w jack (at least that's what that facetime screenshot of him in the piano seems to point out)

ah okay I didn't see that interview :deadbanana:

but sis has the power of making an entire album in a few months tho

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

ah okay I didn't see that interview :deadbanana:

but sis has the power of making an entire album in a few months tho

Her making it isn’t the problem. It’s just getting her to actually release it ?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Her making it isn’t the problem. It’s just getting her to actually release it ?

true, but it would be a lot worse if the album was nowhere close to be finished

I'm not gonna even say it, I don't want to manifest that kind of energy :glasses:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, TheFirstWhoEverDid said:

me on next week: space cookies and cocc 

preach 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It's coming girls be patient! When has lana ever lied to us? Name a scenario? I bet u can't :nails:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e