Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

23 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Personally I'm not that hyped up because I have heard literally nothing of this album but then again I am hyped up 

Yea I was much more hyped about NFR because MAC and VB were amazing like the best songs ever : v We know nothing about COCC. 1 LQ potato snippet that sounds like a worse cinnamon and an incredible album title COCC.

Mmeow~

49 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Personally I'm not that hyped up because I have heard literally nothing of this album but then again I am hyped up 

If this ain’t me

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the album is probably done by now but she won't release it or talk more about it until she's starting to get somewhere with the following record hahah jk but I could see that 

Why are we expecting something for a SATURDAY? If something was coming, it would be a friday... Unless is the pre-order or some photoshoot.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

6 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Why are we expecting something for a SATURDAY? If something was coming, it would be a friday... Unless is the pre-order or some photoshoot.

Does it really matter though? she’s not taylor swift where release dates are important. Not like she’s going to zoom to the top of the singles chart and be a contender for number 1 ? in all respect to Lana. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Because that’s what her hairstylist hinted. Plus Jack keeps tweeting “take the sadness out of Saturday night” every Saturday this month.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

7 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

she releases singles whenever she wants. i think mac was released on wednesday

Folks I know we had a lot of fun yesterday in delulu town , but you’ve GOT to stop setting yourselves up for disappointment. Look, I know. I wanna hear Yosemite in all of its beautiful glory too, but I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again ; the more you look forward to COCC, the slower it comes.

TekBUGj.gif

I also crave COCC but we should be more grateful. We're being fed. Album not even a year ago, another album soon™, one poetry book + audiobook, and another coming next year. And everything was extremely good so far imho (you may disagree but at least you must admit she didn't release sub-par projects). And all this during the current state of events. 

not many artists release all this material this often, especially not when they're taking the lead in songwriting and are so involved in the creative process

all the same, she kept reinventing herself and pushing her sound in new directions each era and now she's starting with slam/beat poetry too

so what’s happening tonight ladies

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 8/21/2020 at 11:18 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

tuesday announcement, wednesday pre-order. calling it NOW. bookmark me sweeties. :makeup:

On 8/22/2020 at 10:41 AM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

we wait till tuesday when we get the pre-order announcement :hottie:

On 8/23/2020 at 3:49 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omg i’m so ready for the pre-order this wednesday!! WE WON!!!! :angie:

On 8/23/2020 at 6:24 PM, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yes we will! i can't wait for the pre-order announcement on Tuesday! :hair:

so i just wanted to clear up any confusion on these posts. truth is, i was pulling an Ed. i was misleading y'all cuz we're actually getting pre-order on saturday!! my mind. i have the mind of a mastermind. :xgiggle:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

so what’s happening tonight ladies

Tonight we light up some candles, join hands through cyberspace, brew some tea and update Lana’s Instagram every second minute for something new to discuss. :blush3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Also I emailed Sanity, a music/entertainment store over here in Australia enquiring about Chemtrails and this was their response. 

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this has not yet been released to us, we currently have no information on when this might be released.

Hoping this assists!

Kind Regards,

Shanice
Sanity Online Customer Service Team

Also this was the same site that uploaded that fake cocc cover and said the release date was 30 dec 2020 or sum...