Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

what if she reveals tracklist and album cover tomorrow and a single or trailer on saturday but no pre order bc we get the digital version on Sep 5th or maybe tomorrow  ...if they were in the process of mastering the album recently we will not get the physical copies early September or I'm wrong ??

Maybe it's like Violet ...first digital version and the physical copies later...

I think it’s gonna be like Violet, because that ATRL insider said the album was being mastered on July 25, but I don’t think they got that info as soon as the album started being mastered, it could’ve been almost done at that point. Here’s what I think is going to happen:

August 28 - cover/tracklist

August 29 - album trailer/pre-order for digital release on September 5th and for vinyl release in November/December

September 4th - music video for a song

September 5th - album release 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

No, you’re right! :)  They didn’t, the site just changed, so I don’t think it’s a bad sign that her site is still up!

ahhhh i’m excited. i hope this is the case!! :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think it’s gonna be Violet, because that ATRL insider said the album was being mastered on July 25, but I don’t think they got that info as soon as the album started being mastered, it could’ve almost done at that point. Here’s what I think is going to happen:

August 28 - cover/tracklist

August 29 - album trailer/pre-order for digital release on September 5th and for vinyl release in November/December

September 4th - music video for a song

September 5th - album release 

Yes you're right  and love the ideas you have..this would be a perfect little album roll out!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Yes you're right  and loventhe ideas you have..this would be a perfect little album roll out!!

Thank you! I think so too, this seems lowkey enough while still being an active enough release week for her! 

2 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

What if she nothing tomorrow :nails:

probably what's going to happen and we will look like a bunch of dorks for the 15114651231665th time :stareney:

I'm ready for it tho :makeup2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

probably what's going to happen and we will look like a bunch of dorks for the 15114651231665th time :stareney:

I'm ready for it tho :makeup2:

I’m already brushing out my clown wig and polishing my clown shoes luv 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I still want to know if her label would even let her release an album on a Saturday.

She is an album artist primarily, hardly a singles artist, so I think that’s why she can afford to put out a single on any random day of the week, but her albums carry that weight for her and so that’s why they’ve always come out on the days that a tracking week starts. 

September 5th is obviously not a Friday, and I think if the album was supposed to be released on that date, then she would’ve looked at her calendar and seen September 4th as the Friday. However, I think that date was a decoy because of the last paragraph I wrote in this post ^

The album could be slated as a literal surprise release for Friday, August 28 - again, the September 5th date could’ve been an error when she was adding 7 days to the 28th but forgot the extra day for the 31 days in August. 

It’s probably very unlikely, but if the album comes out at midnight, she may post to her social media tomorrow after the album is already out (as we’ve seen her do this with singles before) and say that’s it’s already available and that we can pre-order the vinyls. Far-fetched, I know, but it makes too much sense. 

EDIT: also, Sheridan saying “3 days and 4 midnights to go...” - “to go...” is such an elusive thing to say, and other artists use that phrase when they’re counting down their album! 

I guess we’ll find out at midnight lol! 

I can't wait to see  what the aesthetic and the sound will be like .. it seems like it's gonna be more glamourous this time around and maybe some songs will have a richer / bigger production ...maybe the first  few songs on the record  will have a Norman sound and then she will transcend to a bigger sound maybe sth in the vein of Paradise or Honeymoon 

Still praying for a hawaiian tropical surf noir song

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was lurking Lanaboards and I got to thinking that I thought :eartha2:
Maybe I'd get less stressed if I was teased less like 
All of these other stans :um2:

Manifesting for days in clown wigs and jumbo shoes in this thread  :illumilana:
But I'm not, baby, I'm not :mj:

Lanarat.png

WAIT

it might just be my spotify but I dont think it is because it works on every other artists bio

Is anyone able to read Lana's full artist bio on spotify? I used to be able to see it when it got updated and now it wont let me see the rest of it when I click on the ellipses to see the rest ....

I've tried it on Taylor's and it let's me see the rest of her bio when I click the ellipses...

Maybe they're updating her bio again, can someone check their spotify to see if they can read it

2 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

WAIT

it might just be my spotify but I dont think it is because it works on every other artists bio

Is anyone able to read Lana's full artist bio on spotify? I used to be able to see it when it got updated and now it wont let me see the rest of it when I click on the ellipses to see the rest ....

I've tried it on Taylor's and it let's me see the rest of her bio when I click the ellipses...

Maybe they're updating her bio again, can someone check their spotify to see if they can read it

I can still see her bio :( but I still have hope! 

4 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

WAIT

i also cant see the rest

edit it loaded after like 3 mins, i think its just a glitch

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I can still see her bio :( but I still have hope! 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

i also cant see the rest

Hmmmm maybe it's just a glitch because it's been like that for a couple days.... Anyways I'm off to bed its 4am and I hope I wake to some news in the morning !!post-51081-0-33198000-1597316676_thumb.jpg

31 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

does a website really have to be shut down for pre-order? can’t they do some “behind the scenes” shit without completely turning off the website? 

Yes, they can modify things without turning off anything, it’s totally possible. (In my line of work that’s how we do system releases, cause the main system cannot stop, ever) 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1