Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm expecting more of an R&B/jazzy vibe based on the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet. Maybe a little more rock-influenced, too? I hope she makes a few longer songs in the vein of Venice Bitch, just sort of letting the music free flow. I'd be okay if that meant we only got 10-12 songs in exchange. Electric guitars... Also hoping for some raw, unapologetic lyrics.  

I guess what I'm saying is I hope the album is more rhythmic/guitar-based and less piano-based this time.

And I think the vinyl color will be 1) yellow, 2) orange, or 3) white. :brows:

Just now, 5adboy said:

You must be very dumb to tease something so big and it ends up being a random photoshoot/video... not surprised he’s receiving death threats?

Anyone would be excited to see Lana. Maybe he really likes her and it was something for him

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

if u think death threats are appropriate in this situation u are the problem :oprah3:

they’re not appropriate but why does he keep the post uploaded? seems like he really needs those extra followers 

Did Sheridan do something that was very annoying? Absolutely. :agree:

Does Sheridan deserve death threats for being annoying? Absolutely not u loons. :kiss:

5 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

if u think death threats are appropriate in this situation u are the problem :oprah3:

I knew it he will have them. But it was so obviously that i dont think that he took them seriously. Maybe he laughed at it with Lana... Or he didnt say a thing because it would be cringe and worry her. Btw OBVIOUSLY he did it for fame. Some followers that wont hurt him. Thats it

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Did Sheridan do something that was very annoying? Absolutely. :agree:

Does Sheridan deserve death threats for being annoying? Absolutely not u loons. :kiss:

YOU'VE CRACKED THE CODE!

LOONA DEL REY

After todays nothingness and likely the 4th and 5th also being uneventful, My worse fear is that she does another MAC/VB release and disappears for 4-5 months saying absolutely nothing.  I can see her putting out a single or two within the next month but the album could drop anytime not necessarily this year ?. Who knows what’s going on behind the scenes things change, and it’s been 3 months since May when she mentioned 5th of September.  

Deep down I’ve know the chances of 4/5th being an album release are kind of low, possible but feels so unlikely.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, cellophane said:

Hi all! Finally made a profile after only reading for about a year. 

Very excited for COtCC, also loving all the Mariah gifs 

girlll I think you'll wanna leave after being in this mess for a day

1 minute ago, cellophane said:

Why so late?

Mmeow~

hello! welcome to lanaboards! :heart: :welcome:

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Welcome to the crazy house ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance