Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i'm so nervous for the album cover, nfr anniversary reminded me of that hideous original artwork and thank god ben saved us from that, i love the nfr artwork we have now tho it tells a story and symbolizes the music. imo i'd rather have a gorgeous album photoshoot than music video visuals cause the cover really sets the vibe for the music whenever you listen and you have to look at it forever unlike music videos which people only come back to every few months

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Was looking at the Cigarettes After Sex last album coverwork and look what I found... damn I hope Lana would accept Greg's invitation for a collab

0020546660_10.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

On 8/30/2020 at 1:02 PM, Cacciatore said:

Was looking at the Cigarettes After Sex debut album coverwork and look what I found... damn I hope Lana would accept Greg's invitation for a collab

0020546660_10.jpg

omg yes!! it fits so well!!!!

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

On 8/30/2020 at 1:02 PM, Cacciatore said:

Was looking at the Cigarettes After Sex last album coverwork and look what I found... damn I hope Lana would accept Greg's invitation for a collab

0020546660_10.jpg

omfg thats the aesthetic i want

I wonder if the cover will be something like the second slide, but the reason she’s on top of the truck is so she can reach a high enough elevation so that the shot is just her against a blue sky from below, like the Born to Die cover?

What I’m thinking is that her head will be titled back and they’ll photoshop some chemtrails or a plane in the sky (lol). I think a cover in colour or B&W like the aesthetics  @Lustformoney posted with this image would be super pretty!

this might be an unpopular opinion but i hope the album cover is NOT from the photoshoot from july with the flannel where she's sitting on top of the chevrolet. if it is, i just hope it turns out well and professional.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this might be an unpopular opinion but i hope the album cover is NOT from the photoshoot from july with the flannel where she's sitting on top of the chevrolet. if it is, i just hope it turns out well and professional.

I'm in a state of mind that I'll take anything lol:godlaugh:

1130e1b9cef5dc612c06e56dbfde8d0b50b47458

still hoping for an aesthetic like this!

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I just consulted my cards about what to expect in terms of COCC coming next Friday or Saturday and the first card I pulled was the Nine of Cups: "Nine of Cups is often called the wish card. It comes as a sign that the planets aligned and you have everything you wished for." The second one I pulled was Judgement: "Judgement pops up in a Tarot reading when you are close to reaching a significant stage in your journey."

it's happening ladies :party:

regardless of the reading, i genuinely believe that it's coming next week. also i pulled 3 other cards as well and I deemed them positive too but I'm kinda new to reading and it was a really quick one. don't crucify me if nothing happens please

or maybe it's just:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I'm still hopeful beacuse even if at first she seems to go below our crazy expectations she always delivers 

i don't think she's really going with something similar to the (beautiful) fanart that has been shared here, but I'm still confident we won't be disappointed 

imho she seemed proud of her work when she talked about it..

49 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Secret gardens and luscious blooms

Coveting me are the lilac fumes

I wait for you under the moon

To tell me I was the one for you

All along

All this time

Say you'll love me past my prime

Forevermore

I adore

These secret garden and luscious blooms

That grow outside my Malibu room

I'm bored don't @ me

Well, I think we found her

0YnL0Kf.gif

20 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if the cover will be something like the second slide, but the reason she’s on top of the truck is so she can reach a high enough elevation so that the shot is just her against a blue sky from below, like the Born to Die cover?

What I’m thinking is that her head will be titled back and they’ll photoshop some chemtrails or a plane in the sky (lol). I think a cover in colour or B&W like the aesthetics  @Lustformoney posted with this image would be super pretty!

this would slay if neil krug would be shooting it. chuck/charlie use boring cameras so im afraid it would be just too polished and safe (idk how to explain it tbh)