Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She made the NFR announcement on a wednesday... manifesting that for this week. Btw while checking her insta to see the date of the NFR announcement I saw that she literally said happy birthday to NFR when the album was 1 day old :awk: let's see if she remembers the actual birthday

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

Definitely agree, and the same could be said for fans grasping onto any little details without any sort of confirmation.

Exactly! They tease any random thing (and in a very confusing way), the fanbase jump over it and... :eek3:

Just now, new gods said:

if it doesn't come the 5th there's gonna be threats towards lana, jack, ben, ed :rip: wouldn't put it past lana stans

hmm Ben i can excuse maybe ..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

hey guys, havent been here since a few hours ago, wtffff was the nicole nodland thing, like she literally liked comments and shit. i hope she is just kidding at this point but she deactivated??

can someone explain to me whats going on.:toofunny:

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

1 hour ago, spencertmartin said:

Yeah archive it literally just delay it fir 10 yrs and keep releasing poetry about sylvia

you know you want to sis:usrs:

HAHAHHAH WHITE FEMALE EXTRA #12 omgggg but yeah shes in it a few times as well as MTWBT shes in that one too. 

Just look at how long it took Guns N Roses to release Chinese Democracy! 

But why would her code say “pre-order Chemtrails Over the Country Club” if she’s just gonna drop the album in 6 days? I don’t buy that it’s actually coming on the fifth. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer Boy said:

But why would her code say “pre-order Chemtrails Over the Country Club” if she’s just gonna drop the album in 6 days? I don’t buy that it’s actually coming on the fifth. 

wait a minute luv delete this I don’t like this at ALL

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat