Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, schoolkiddreams said:

Lol I wish, or she could just release it...

My hypothesis is that the album is also Jesus and bible related and the leaker somehow knows and wanted to leak those demos b4 everyone says “she’s turned into a Christian freak who sings about Jesus now”. Like showing that she always has. I dunno just a thought I’ve had 

idk how many really christian people call others "jesus freaks" like clearly its subversive

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Maybe it won't be plane related after all and she's riding a cow in the cover...

Omg they do pony rides there maybe they’ll let her test the cows ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

She'll probably just pretend she never said a date, and then drop the album whenever she feels like to as if it's nothing :creep:

It hurts to love her, and she loves to hurt us, it's just the way she feels :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, anwdelrey said:

That’s probably just a second location or they just stopped by. It seems like the main location is a house in Malibu. 

tbh I haven’t seen anything tying chuck or Charlie to the shoots so they could just be out doing their own thing ig 

i honestly would kinda love it if the album had some religious themes and southern aesthetics to it, it's very reminiscent of the lizzy era... and as you all know... :heart:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, plastiscguy said:

She's probably just pretend she never said a date, and then drop the album whenever she feels like to as if it's nothing :creep:

It hurts to love her, and she loves to hurt us, it's just the way she feels :makeup:

I agree with this 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

She's probably just pretend she never said a date, and then drop the album whenever she feels like to as if it's nothing :creep:

stawp this is literally lana :toofunny:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

tbh I haven’t seen anything tying chuck or Charlie to the shoots so they could just be out doing their own thing ig 

I think what charlie posted had a similar vibe to what sheridan posted with the tractor

4 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

That’s probably just a second location or they just stopped by. It seems like the main location is a house in Malibu. 

i've been trying to find the location of this house all day...what farm did they go to? maybe its close by

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

On Sheridan’s IG story is the guy in the car carrying a camera? Or is that some sort of farming tool? Lol

its like a thing that raises into the air so u can be higher, probably photographer to shoot downward for lana or for lana to go on w the photographer and have the background be below her

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, schoolkiddreams said:

If those scary animal masks are in the video I’m unstanning 

Who was it who said they wanted the album to be some super weird aggressive aesthetic and posted those scary pictures .. this is right up their alley

14 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

Does anyone else find it a coincidence that all the songs talking about god and Jesus leaked recently? God knows I tried demo, I talk to Jesus (both versions), life is beautiful (both versions) ?? I feel like someone knows something re: this album’s vibe lol

OMFG GURL

source.gif

3 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i've been trying to find the location of this house all day...what farm did they go to? maybe its close by

Tapia’s bro on Hayvenhurst Avenue and I looked at venues nearby but I got bored and felt poor so I gave up I hope you have better luck xx