Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

What if she drops LMLYLAW tomorrow (MAC came out on a Wednesday

Annie Mac’s future sounds (same presenter who debuted MAC) is on tomorrow too ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

My question is why would she avoid just saying, "Chemtrails out this Saturday! Video will come soon after!" ? A release date must still be in the works, if not that then I assume Neil is shooting the cover from the video shoot by BRTHR and she is waiting for those edited pictures to post the date and album cover together. If that's the case then maybe an announcement on Friday of both the cover and release date?

giphy.gif

Manifesting...

September 2nd - LMLYLAW AW as a single 

September 3rd - album cover, tracklist, album trailer, pre-order for physicals 

September 4th - album released on streaming services 

September 11th - music video for title track 

So I know what we have from the Instagram video but there’s a lot of new posts and I’ve been at the cinema so can someone real quick explain everything that I’ve missed? How do we know Neil shot the cover?

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

So I know what we have from the Instagram video but there’s a lot of new posts and I’ve been at the cinema so can someone real quick explain everything that I’ve missed? How do we know Neil shot the cover?

We don’t know if Neil shot the album cover, but definitely stuff on set of this video, because she tagged him in the caption with a camera emoji!

I feel like it’s not coming on the 5th bc why would she say coming soon instead of coming on Friday/Saturday/specific date? It’s not like it’s a true surprise drop when she announced September 5th already so like why not just say new music in a few days....? 

She didn't say when the album is actually coming, so we suspect that it'll be released next month, leaving more time to shoot a cover. Neil seems to be doing the promo shots for the album and we suspect the cover too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That part about Neil shooting the cover is speculation, but he is heavily involved in the imagery as she tagged him under her recent post. We're assuming that Neil is in charge of album shoots, such as booklet photos and promo photos. BRTHR shoots videos mainly for artist, but it may be the same set she wants to use for the cover or booklet.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

I feel like it’s not coming on the 5th bc why would she say coming soon instead of coming on Friday/Saturday/specific date? It’s not like it’s a true surprise drop when she announced September 5th already so like why not just say new music in a few days....? 

It’s to maintain the element of mystery - if it releases on 5th I’d be over the moon, especially w no official confirmation. However, if it doesn’t drop she can rot period. 

when I first got here on july 22nd I said I agreed with everyone who previously said neil should do the visuals... and here we are on september 1st and neil is doing visuals 

what a beautiful story... how far we've come :krylie: :wowcry: 

thank you guys we manifested it right :angie:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

if the cover is holding back the release, I'll take a ms paint text-only art for digital and a beautiful cover for physical copies later lmao

same. I JUST WANT THE MUSIC

Mmeow~

Okay, so I hope no one complains at this point because she did share an update.

We know that she filmed a music video for the albums title track over the weekend. She has confirmed Let Me Love You Like a Woman as the lead single.

As for the album release date, the 2030 comment was Lana being sarcastic because the album is coming very soon. She did confirm that its coming soon. So at this point, Lana, Interscope and TaP are probably working on setting a release date. 

As for Tulsa Jesus Freak, I suspect that she filmed a music video for that too. I suspect that video of her in the Coupe DeVille is a music video. I'm guessing that she has two music videos ready to go.

With the poetry book coming September 29, the physical copy of the audio book coming October 2, I am guessing Lana's new album is coming somewhere between mid and late October. 

We will probably hear the lead single very soon. Perhaps maybe this week. 

I wonder if the music video for Chemtrails Over the Country Club includes more than one song, kind of like how NFR contained three songs. We will probably see the music video right before the album drops.

But seriously people, everyone should be happy now. 

the way COCC is gonna rank top tier in her discography and be her greatest achievement when all is said and done... i knew she kept quiet for a reason. this is the calm before the storm. ugh her MIND

csErTZC.gif

If visuals are holding back the album and she’s releasing LMLYLAW before chemtrails and has finished the video for that (if it’s getting one), she should have released it already. I can’t see a reason why she wouldn’t release a single that’s completed just so she could work on other music videos.