Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

I didn't hear her saying the MV is coming before the album 

She said that we'd hear LMLYLAW before we saw the music video. If we were going to hear the whole album before the video I don't know why she'd single out one track.

Just now, DCooper said:

She said that we'd hear LMLYLAW before we saw the music video. If we were going to hear the whole album before the video I don't know why she'd single out one track.

cuz it's the promo/lead single? 

i can't wait for lana to take us all to arkansas with her best album yet!!! :justride2: :crying5:

i'm so glad i get to experience this pre-release on the best forum in the world!!! :wub:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Sorry if someone has already said this some or all of this. Violet is being released as a physical book on Sep 29th, and Lana said "VBBOTG is being released this month". Today is Sep 1st, so if she is referring to the physical release of Violet, then today is the only day that she could have recorded this message. However, Lana said "before you even see this, you'll have heard another song called 'Let Me Love You Like a Woman'". If Lana did record this message today with the intention of sharing it today, she would not have said this because she would obviously know that LMLYLAW is not yet out. This strongly suggests that this message was not recorded recently. Violet was released as an audiobook on July 9th, so I speculate that Lana filmed the music video and filmed this message in early July or late June. In early July, Violet was coming out as an audiobook "this month", and Chemtrails was also "coming soon". If the music video was in fact filmed in early July, then the video she was filming recently is for the second single, and she should have everything prepared for a Sep 4th/5th release.

Just now, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Sorry if someone has already said this some or all of this. Violet is being released as a physical book on Sep 29th, and Lana said "VBBOTG is being released this month". Today is Sep 1st, so if she is referring to the physical release of Violet, then today is the only day that she could have recorded this message. However, Lana said "before you even see this, you'll have heard another song called 'Let Me Love You Like a Woman'". If Lana did record this message today with the intention of sharing it today, she would not have said this because she would obviously know that LMLYLAW is not yet out. This strongly suggests that this message was not recorded recently. Violet was released as an audiobook on July 9th, so I speculate that Lana filmed the music video and filmed this message in early July or late June. In early July, Violet was coming out as an audiobook "this month", and Chemtrails was also "coming soon". If the music video was in fact filmed in early July, then the video she was filming recently is for the second single, and she should have everything prepared for a Sep 4th/5th release.

I thought she meant seeing the video she was shooting, not the ig one 

2 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

in other words WE WON 

cEbtMY6.gif

COCC is cumming on the 5th get ur purse n coinz ready

cEbtMY6.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I agree! LMLYLAW is definitely the first single off the album. I think COCC may be released in October with the music video for it and then the album right after. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

I wish this was the case, I really do, but her nails in that IG video were red, and they’ve only been red since the end of August. In July, she had light blue and then sparkly pink nails :(. However, I think it’s possible LMLYAW will come out tomorrow because she never announces that a single song will come out too far in advance before it does. And the way she worded it made it seem like it will come before the album, so sometime between now and September 4/5 it could come! 

However, Lana said "before you even see this, you'll have heard another song called 'Let Me Love You Like a Woman'". If Lana did record this message today with the intention of sharing it today, she would not have said this because she would obviously know that LMLYLAW is not yet out. 

"before you even see this" as in before you see the music video for cocc

3 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Does this timeline align with the posts that her team has been posting, specifically Sheridan with his Lana Del Rey tags and story posts? I feel as if it was recorded within the past 5 days 

giphy.gif

Today is Sep 1st, so if she is referring to the physical release of Violet, then today is the only day that she could have recorded this message. However, Lana said "before you even see this, you'll have heard another song called 'Let Me Love You Like a Woman'". If Lana did record this message today with the intention of sharing it today, she would not have said this because she would obviously know that LMLYLAW is not yet out. This strongly suggests that this message was not recorded recently.

Wait, this makes no sense... She confirmed she was on the set of the music video for the title track, so she was shooting the Chemtrails Over The Country Club music video in that insta video. Her saying that we'd hear Let Me Love You Like A Woman before we even see this... surely she was referring to the final music video? And therefore there is every possibility that that video was shot today and she was saying that before we get to see the final outcome, we'll have another song released and then the album is coming "soon".