Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 hours and 25 mins girls

Just now, Clampigirl said:

If this will be a country-esque album, I hope I must be stupid for being so happy is included. :flutter:

Surely she’s not stupid enough to make a country album after seeing how it flopped for literally every person who attempted one

I love her cute lil update video on Instagram and I really loved seeing her so happy and involved in this project but I wish she’d been more trasparent about dates... I mean, I get that maybe she can’t reveal COCC release date yet cause it’s not up to her and it’s probably still not set in stone by her label but, girl, you mentioned a new song (LMLYLAW) at least tell us when that will be out instead of keeping us guessing :eartha2:

Lanarat.png

I see no one has stated the obvious. She said we're getting a music video for cotcc, but before that we'll hear another song, lmlylaw.

If she meant we are getting the album before the music video she wouldn't say we'll hear just one song before it but the whole record.

So, for those of delusionists left, sorry to break it to you haha. No album before the music video, whoch means no album this week

If it ever comes out as a surprise release, it’ll be at the same time everywhere. No need to wait until it’s midnight in NZ

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

6 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

If it ever comes out as a surprise release, it’ll be at the same time everywhere. No need to wait until it’s midnight in NZ

Is it bad that I dont want a suprise release, I just want a single and then have her tease us until like October or whenever it gets released if it gets delayed

58 minutes ago, ImARealPoet said:

I see no one has stated the obvious. She said we're getting a music video for cotcc, but before that we'll hear another song, lmlylaw.

If she meant we are getting the album before the music video she wouldn't say we'll hear just one song before it but the whole record.

So, for those of delusionists left, sorry to break it to you haha. No album before the music video, whoch means no album this week

too much logic

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

13 hours ago, gasstationkween said:

Girl she has a red nail polish on it a month ago her nails were sparkly, don’t be so delulu

why do you have to be so rude? Whats your problem? 

u know how easy it is to change your nails........

If it does get delayed I'm predicting we get three songs before album drops

1) Let Me Love You Like A Woman

2) Chemtrails Over The Country Club

3) Tulsa Jesus Freak and possibly WHF

First week will be COTCC Album Cover and Tracklist with pre order LMLYLAW is released as promo single

Second week COTCC song drops and mv a couple days later

Third week potentially TJF and WHF drop as buzz singles

fourth week cocc cums 

Ps dont bookmark me on this cause cocc cums on Friday or Saturday!!!

12 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

If it does get delayed I'm predicting we get three songs before album drops

1) Let Me Love You Like A Woman

2) Chemtrails Over The Country Club

3) Tulsa Jesus Freak and possibly WHF

First week will be COTCC Album Cover and Tracklist with pre order LMLYLAW is released as promo single

Second week COTCC song drops and mv a couple days later

Third week potentially TJF and WHF drop as buzz singles

fourth week cocc cums 

Ps dont bookmark me on this cause cocc cums on Friday or Saturday!!!

I wouldn't mind this kind of rollout, which seems pretty plausible btw, being similar to the UV and LFL ones (in the sense of weekly *promo* singles released before the album)... even tho I'll try to not listen to them 'cause I want the album to be as fresh as possible on first listen (maybe I'll just listen to the first released song to get me hyped) :smokes3:

Lanarat.png