Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I find so cute when people think the COCC pre release is hell when they weren't here to experience NFR :omfg2:

Compared to NFR, the COCC pre release it's like a calm trip to the beach on a sunny day with eagles flying around :icant:

I got PTSD from the NFR pre-release and I was only reading, not even participating in the madness 

Pp5b5s3.jpg?1

35 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I find so cute when people think the COCC pre release is hell when they weren't here to experience NFR :omfg2:

NFR was actually unpleasant as a fan to the extent that I stopped following Lana's social media because it was just a constant, massive letdown. It's been great for Chemtrails since I literally don't care or believe anything I read until I will actually be able to hear it (same applied to Violet), and likewise Lana has been much better on social media this time not posting endless snippets or vague posts on her little bitch burner accounts.

This is what I wrote in April 2019 (FIVE months before the album was released). I think it echos what people are feeling here, but believe me that everyone who missed out on NFR pre-release is lucky. :w8ing:

I'm in too deeeeeep.

Since I've actively been so excited and hyped for this album, I've spent so much time waiting for the album to come out by checking LB, Reddit and Facebook everyday for news. I'm both at the point where I really want to hear it (and support an artist I love by shovelling out my non-existant dollars) but I also just want to forget about it. It's like a break-up where I want to move on with my life, but I keep checking in to make sure everything is okay and I can't help myself.  :toofunny:

I can't wait for this album to be released - then I can just go on with my life and not ever have to subject myself to waiting to hear from LDR again. I've already unfollowed her on all channels since the content she posts has zero interest to me outside her music and I'm never going to waste energy getting disappointed by a lack of communication again. 

Sorry for sounding like an absolute little bitch, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride. D:

http://lanaboards.com/topic/10278-norman-fucking-rockwell-pre-release-thread/page/1607/?tab=comments#comment-763629

ETA: I wanted to make the bitch text purple, since I will never stop sounding like an absolute little bitch. :sass:

3lfQEhw.png

we're almost to 1000!!! lets try and get as many pages as we can hoes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

do we think lana's gonna go back to cars/white tops for the album cover? If Neil shot the cover on set this past weekend, this could be the case

(I hope it was shot earlier for timing purposes, but by Neil)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

do we think lana's gonna go back to cars/white tops for the album cover? If Neil shot the cover on set this past weekend, this could be the case

i was hoping she’d be in the cocc in the cocc in the coccpit but idk now since neil was on set 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i hope so, but it would be weird if the video for the title track is the actual cover of the album but i'm not opposed to the idea :brows:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

31 minutes ago, Nobody said:

at least we have Neilegend back 

This is an UNDERRATED post, and I for one SALUTE you. :mj2:

I really hope - if Chuck ends up somehow doing the cover (a sad reality :thirst:) that Neil does all the single artwork. :excited:

3lfQEhw.png

5 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i was hoping she’d be in the cocc in the cocc in the coccpit but idk now since neil was on set 

It’s always possible, they’re selling single vinyls now, it could be the CoCC single cover.