Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I hate to say it, but I’m bouncing off team delusional

I think since she posted that video announcing everything, the ‘surprise’ part of the album was dropped, she didn’t say the 5th because it’s not coming the 5th. 

If it’s going to he streaming only the 5th like so many of you claim, and you also say it takes a day max to upload an album, they wouldn’t be keeping hush hush about it because there’d be no risk 

:/ 

prove my wrong lana

"Don’t forget me"

To be honest all I am hoping for is that we get something that stands out. That is why I was not impressed with the TJF snippet. It was just like meh, we've heard this before.

This will be the first and last time I will be a negative Nancy about the record but all that talk about soft feminism and the fact that TJF sounds a bit basic, I don't know, I just want her to hit me in my feels, I don't want to be tickled. I guess I feel like I've always connected to Lana's music on a personal level because I was mentally kinda where Lana was mentally when she released the music, but now I feel like she is in a place that I am not. 

I want something that will make me go wow when I hear it just like I did when we went from BTD to UV to Honeymoon to L4L to NFR. 

I pray the gods we are not getting any L4L 2.0 trappy typa shyte because that would HURT. The only trap I'm willing to accept at this point is if Lana pulls a Portishead on us. Or if she just goes full psychedilc and blows my brains out of the universe. 

Lana sounded like the album is coming this week. She just want to make it a suprise. There is not a single reason to delay the album and push it to the end of fking cocctober. Dalulus know what the true logic means tenor.gif?itemid=6237717 a few post ago i said that the album is coming in 99% but my powerful mind calculated that we are just going to get the album in 100% on september 5. You bois and guhrls can trust me. DELULU KING NEVER LIE AND HIS MEANINGFUL MINDFUL CALCULATIONS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Im even a better source of info thal all of the insIders.

Mmeow~

Just now, violets said:

imagine she meant tropico soon and it comes out in 2021 

Omg Tropico was the worst. We herd the word soon about that for soooo long 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, violets said:

imagine she meant tropico soon and it comes out in 2021 

unrelated but I wish she’d make another tropico type thing. But she’s no fun anymore smh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

unrelated but I wish she’d make another tropico type thing. But she’s no fun anymore smh

LMFAOOO well they have been filming for a few days now right ?? im assuming again today bc of what sheridan posted so im expecting a longish video ...

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

what kind of merch are u guys envisioning for this era :makeup2:

oh my god I was JUST typing this post lmao

I so wish she would do a coke necklace type of thing again

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

what kind of merch are u guys envisioning for this era :makeup2:

I think a little airplane toy with the initials “LDR” on would be cute as a collectible. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

If lana is truly lurking i think she'll release something on 1000 pages.

we're almost there, I want my prize when it comes :makeup2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I have been speaking Hollywood’s inclusion on COCC for some time now, and I feel the seed harvesting! 

if there’s ever a record that song could fit on, it would be this one methinks 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me