Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

In a happy mood, I had previously thought that all the poetry releases were enough for a good while, that it didn't matter if she released the album later. But, I was wrawng. I'll have a stroke. 

41 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I’m hoping this happens :defeated: they can literally upload the album just hours before and they might be doing that so the chances of it leaking prematurely are gone. Holding out!

maybe Lana hasn't reiterated the date because it's still up for discussion and she knows they can still submit whatever they have now with extremely short notice 

1 minute ago, iwannadie said:

maybe Lana hasn't reiterated the date because it's still up for discussion and she knows they can still submit whatever they have now with extremely short notice 

I think so too, she would’ve debunked September 5th in that IG video if there was no chance of it coming out that day at all. 

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think so too, she would’ve debunked September 5th in that IG video if there was no chance of it coming out that day at all. 

Delulus stay strong :scajo2:Im with you

Mmeow~

another thing to consider is that given the lockdown and her trusting relationship with Jack, it's possible that most of the album is still only on Jack's hands now 

so very low chances of leaks and if the physical copies are coming later (I think in these times people wouldn't go out to record stores as much; and I guess the billboard charting rules aren't being applied for a few more weeks anyway) there's no need to prepare a pre-order for a digital-only release and this way they can also still finalize the booklet if Neil is shooting for that (I find it weird that they're shooting the cover only now and this has been done before: cover by Chuck and other art by Neil) 

Our country club is reopening in person dining events this weekend; and my second cousins wife is taking a plane from SF to Switzerland (which will fly over our country club). This is obviously clearly a sign that the album will come on the 5th 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Our country club is reopening in person dining events this weekend; and my second cousins wife is taking a plane from SF to Switzerland (which will fly over our country club). This is obviously clearly a sign that the album will come on the 5th 

take a picture of the plane and tag lana so she remembers there's a cover to be published

4 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

another thing to consider is that given the lockdown and her trusting relationship with Jack, it's possible that most of the album is still only on Jack's hands now 

so very low chances of leaks and if the physical copies are coming later (I think in these times people wouldn't go out to record stores as much; and I guess the billboard charting rules aren't being applied for a few more weeks anyway) there's no need to prepare a pre-order for a digital-only release and this way they can also still finalize the booklet if Neil is shooting for that (I find it weird that they're shooting the cover only now and this has been done before: cover by Chuck and other art by Neil) 

This - also with NFR there were no leaks UNTIL the album was sent to retailers in advance and that’s why Qobuz “leaked” a sampler with snippets and why the album leaked on cassette and then CD. Jack’s hard-drive must be secured to the max -  look at how Folklore was a total surprise! If they just send it digitally tomorrow morning, then it can’t leak, and if it somehow does, then at least it’s only hours before the album comes out!