Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Not tomorrow. Saturday. Nothing will happen tomorrow or lana will just announce. You cocctobers cant pretend victory tomorrow because the battle starts on september 5th

tomorrow is Saturday :brows:

12 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the real delusional ones are those convinced we will not receive of the fruits of our labor, but the evidence is there! our mariah carey gifs will pay off in the end. cotcc will be released by september 5th and WE WILL ENJOY IT. :illumarina: :pussypower: :et: :illumilana:

This is the spirit and energy we need. :flutter:  Thank you :party:

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

thats what i was saying !! but team cocctober dragged me for that

They know nothing, we are big time believers. They, with their realistic way of seeing things, will be sad in an upcoming future

0YnL0Kf.gif

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

but in that insta vid she was talking about chemtrails music video and then said "in the meantime, album coming soon" which for me means album is coming before mv

This exactly! Because “in the meantime” is relative to when the video is released, which means that the “album coming out soon” will happen “in the meantime” before the video comes. It’s happening!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

This exactly! Because “in the meantime” is relative to when the video is released, which means that the “album coming out soon” will happen “in the meantime” before the video comes. It’s happening!

Are you posting the cover and tracklist today or...

0YnL0Kf.gif

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

thats what i was saying !! but team cocctober dragged me for that

Not to be team cocctober, but she said "you'll hear another song" :noparty:

If she hadn't mentioned LMLYLAW would've been easier for me being #TeamDelulu :wipe:

Lanarat.png

Lana was so confident in her ig video. She was even joking around and didnt say that september 5th is not the date just because it is coming - obviously that she didnt even mention it to fire up our hype. We are going to win. Cocc this saturday for sure.

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

yup the only thing thats worrying me is that she said we will hear Lmlylaw, if it doesnt drop today it means album isnt dropping on september 5, unless its a homemade mv thats dropping after the album:flutter:

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Anyways, if our estimations are correct, then: 

31 hours until the album!

19-20 hours until her announcement! 

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Lana was so confident in her ig video. She was even joking around and didnt say that september 5th is not the date just because it is coming - obviously that she didnt even mention it to fire up our hype. We are going to win. Cocc this saturday for sure.

you guys are really setting yourself up for disappointment omg...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

yup the only thing thats worrying me is that she said we will hear Lmlylaw, if it doesnt drop today it means album isnt dropping on september 5, unless its a homemade mv thats dropping after the album:flutter:

I’m hoping she meant that we’ll see a homemade video for LMLYLAW before the COTCC video drops, in the sense that she was speaking strictly in terms of videos when she said we’ll “hear” it before we see the COTCC video, but I too am worried she meant we’ll literally “hear” the song before the video and that it won’t come September 5th.