Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I want this weekend to pass just so i can stop hearing you fucks talk about this album that’s CLEARLY not coming this weekend fucking hell fuck

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

I stg if LMLYLAW is the album closer and lana releases it as a single... im gonna fly over to echo park to personally whoop her ass

Yes. I won't listen to this before knowing the tracklist

Mmeow~

Also from a business point of view releasing COCC too close from Violets would be bad for the book because the album would overshadow it. My guess is that if she doesn't release the album in the next two weeks we'll probably have to wait until the end of october...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

that atrl insider that leaked info about ice cream and future nostalgia just said that the opening track is called "chubby old nazi" :creep: hoping it sounds witchy 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Pin Up Galore said:

that atrl insider that leaked info about ice cream and future nostalgia just said that the opening track is called "chubby old nazi" :creep: hoping it sounds witchy 

can't wait for the closer "Blue lives matter" :jack:

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Also from a business point of view releasing COCC too close from Violets would be bad for the book because the album would overshadow it. My guess is that if she doesn't release the album in the next two weeks we'll probably have to wait until the end of october...

RIGHT. Actually it would help the book if the cocc would be released this saturday. Ppl will be so hyped for lana so they will buy anything from her. If the album will come on cocctober ppl will burn fking poetry because this isnt what they want.

Mmeow~

So far one member has lost it it looks like 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹