Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'll guess the chemtrails video will come out maybe by the end of this month or first half of october... idk, his editing is very complex, but he's a full ass pro so he might be quicker than most

and not only that, she and her team probably have a calendar god knows which day on their calendar is the mv release

the main thing is that she teased TJF first. LMLYLAW, and that there'll be a title track. we need to know which is the first single, so we know which video to really focus on regarding release

UV/Honeymoon

9 minutes ago, violets said:

ok and if it IS delayed why is everyone so certain on like a mid October date? the music is obviously done and they just have to work on visuals. mid/late september is more realistic, she really doesnt have a reason to delay a while, unless she does, but in my world she doesnt. :nails:

could b an album trailer factor

UV/Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, bored said:

May 1st 2014 / May 26th 2017 / March 29th 2019 / September 5th 2020

I will never forget a single one of these dates. But tbh they feel special 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Just now, vodkaa said:

the main thing is that she teased TJF first. LMLYLAW, and that there'll be a title track. we need to know which is the first single, so we know which video to really focus on regarding release

let me love you like a woman will be the first single, I'm not sure if there'll be a video for it

if it does have a video, I'll guess it's a homemade by charlie and/or chuck filmed on the day she wore the yellow bodysuit

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

not y’all actually WANTING a leak. I’m glad it’s fake

not so much wanting it, but if it’s leaking it’ll be released official not long after 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

let me love you like a woman will be the first single, I'm not sure if there'll be a video for it

if it does have a video, I'll guess it's a homemade by charlie and/or chuck filmed on the day she wore the yellow bodysuit

gen question, this is confirmed rite, or? and ok cool. noted ty! 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

not y’all actually WANTING a leak. I’m glad it’s fake

I definitely don't want a leak and I think she deserves a leak free era

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

HBB for example is an amazing song. A country album would be a good thing. Better than pop outtake thing from a worse half of LFL. Delulu King stans the idea of a Country album. You remember 2018's AOTY? Kacey did that.

No no Delulu King is wrong, we will not manifest a country album. It's been done before. That ship sailed two years ago. We don't want a Lana record to "remind" us of something that someone else did before. This is literally Lana's job. She does things that people will copy years later or things that no one else is doing or did. And that is why L4L gets the hate it gets. I gather the dark forces to unmanifest your country COCC and will manifest a witchy dystopian psychedelic COCC.

tumblr_okdh1dOm5w1w4o2dko2_640.gifv

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

gen question, this is confirmed rite, or? and ok cool. noted ty! 

yes, from what I understood I think she deleted the TJF snippet because she changed her mind about the first single and on the video she says that in the meantime between now and the cocc music video we will hear LMLYLAW

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

if we get no new information in the next 48 hours i will be calling the LAPD on miss grant. 

file a missing persons report cuz honey is no where to be found :crossed:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose