Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

25 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

Of course not all women but in general women are more caring, afectuos and really care about pleasing you 

are conditioned to care and please others, told it is their duty*

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

39 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Well manifesting doesn’t have a very good track record so far lolll

i’m more of a “let’s be realistic” type of person.

But but what about that time we manifested really hard and we got that TJF snippet the very next day? :makeup:

18 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Hasn’t that always been what manifesting means :hooker:

No, for those who believe in it, it means actively changing events in the universe by sheer force of will, whereas ‘wishful thinking‘ means hoping things will turn out the way one would like them to.  

37 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

Of course not all women but in general women are more caring, afectuos and really care about pleasing you 

I don’t feel like going back thru the pages, what’s going on?

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

56 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

bc I'm GAY af. Can the women get some theories on how it is to b loved by a woman? does anyone sense any spite bc fBUSk4x.gif we'd like to know

Okay, I'm sayin' it.

Honestly, that title is concerning, but I hope it's nothing like what I think it could potentially be about.

I was just talking with a friend last night and we were saying how we hope it's not along the lines of: she's had a bi partner and loved him better or even differently than a man, because it just seems so superfluous to put in the "like a woman". We all know she's a woman, so ... what is she getting at?

Hopefully it's just an over-the-top love song or has some other meaning.

:coffee:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What’s that bongy sound in Freak during the chorus or like the entire beat? idk how to describe it, kind of sounds like a bouncy ball? idk but I love it and I want COCC to have a song with that kind of beat but jack is the main producer so we will get nothing like that, nothing of the sort!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat