Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Lustformoney said:

yup the only thing thats worrying me is that she said we will hear Lmlylaw, if it doesnt drop today it means album isnt dropping on september 5, unless its a homemade mv thats dropping after the album:flutter:

We'll have a whole album so we are going to hear LMLYLAW before the mv anyway

tenor.gif?itemid=17567505

Maybe she mentioned the song because it is something special. Maybe it even opens the album as track 1

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

you guys are really setting yourself up for disappointment omg...

I can’t speak for everyone, but I personally won’t be that disappointed if it doesn’t come, because it’s still going to come and it doesn’t matter to me whether it comes this weekend or months from now, but I’m just trying to keep the dream alive! :) 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I can’t speak for everyone, but I personally won’t be that disappointed if it doesn’t come, because it’s still going to come and it doesn’t matter to me whether it comes this weekend or months from now, but I’m just trying to keep the dream alive! :) 

Same sis same

21 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

but in that insta vid she was talking about chemtrails music video and then said "in the meantime, album coming soon" which for me means album is coming before mv

I think "in the meantime" is referring to before she's allowed to go on tour again - "just kidding, see you in 2029. But, in the meantime...."

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

even if the album doesn't come on september 5th, we could just assume that the album could technically come at any point in time if lana really wanted to release it... that's true delulu dedication right there. :et:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

you guys are really setting yourself up for disappointment omg...

Im setting myself for the power and the glory. You are going to be dissapointed with yourself for not being a true realist with open heart and soul.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

yup same! if it comes on saturday imma be pumped but if it's delayed and she's perfecting the visuals and maybe adding some finishing touches to the songs then she's forgiven. she hasn't completely disappointed us album wise after all :sluttybunny:

I stg if LMLYLAW is the album closer and lana releases it as a single... im gonna fly over to echo park to personally whoop her ass

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

imagine if Yosemite is actually on the album though... the breakdowns this site would have 

I miss @salvatore 

Imagine a suptise release on saturday with Yosemite on the tracklist being track 9. It'd be a historic moment for lana stans.

Mmeow~

Not to be negative, since I really want COCC to be out saturday, but unfortunatly I think that "in the meantime" is referred to seeing us soon... 'cause she says that she can't wait to see us soon, probably in 2030 2029 (beacuse of Corona), but in the meantime the album is coming out soon and Violet it's out this month :noparty:

But I'm obviously manifesting for a COCC release on the 5th!

Lanarat.png