Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, vodkaa said:

do u think the music video's done? and based off her excitement on her ig post, it doesn't seem like she's gonna bΒ releasing the record all too far off. the music video's are like cherries on top imo

Β 

I think only the filming is done but I don't think it will take that long to be released

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

anyways i just messaged Qobuz from my 3rd insta account

our team is Amy Santiago and the other team is Scully & Hitchcock (from Brooklyn Nine-Nine)Β 

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

lana del rey gave us the september 5th date herself... it will be a lowkey surprise release and everybody is in on it but WE cannot be fooled.

Β 

The Mariah Carey Discography Rate Pt.1 β€’ FINISHED | Page 44 | The  Popjustice Forum

So this saturday is that day. Cocctobers are very wrong. They are trying to be smart but they are actually stupid. Their hearts are closed. They need to be open

tenor.gif?itemid=14792454

Mmeow~

I'm so curious to see what this mv is gonna look like because I love the director and I love what he did for travis

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

The way @lanadelreyΒ always give us hope, ugh! It adds up because whenever I archive my posts on Instagram it's because I want my new pics to align with the rest of my feedΒ or if I just don't like a selfie I posted but that's just meΒ 

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

lana del rey gave us the september 5th date herself... it will be a lowkey surprise release and everybody is in on it but WE cannot be fooled.

Β 

The Mariah Carey Discography Rate Pt.1 β€’ FINISHED | Page 44 | The  Popjustice Forum

september 5th is the release date team delusionalΒ are those who think otherwiseΒ 

giphy.gifΒ 

sgopYhV.gif

Just now, wild caged animal said:

Honestly, team delusional is cruel for trying to recruit more members. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT

Β 

new york tiffany tiffany pollard GIFs GIF

Β 

JOIN US, we have Pepsi and flower crownsΒ 

Β 

tZCUX92.jpg

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

Honestly, team delusional is cruel for trying to recruit more members. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT

Β 

new york tiffany tiffany pollard GIFs GIF

that's on Lana herself (with capital L, not capital I) for getting us into this mess in the first placeΒ 

LMLYLAW outΒ midnight tonight, COCC outΒ midnight tomorrow nightΒ :fabcat:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wait, I think I've cracked the code.Β 

She said September 5th right? So it's likely a worldwide release (NZ will have it on 6th).

You may be wondering, "where's the surprise of it?" The surprise is that she's actually releasing it and not just making shit up on a whim. We'll all be surprisedΒ when she actually comes through.Β :coffee:

That's it. Thanks for coming to my TED talk :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Β 

:illumilana::illumilana::illumilana:JOIN USΒ :illumilana::illumilana::illumilana:

IM REJOINING TEAM DELULU:brows: but I'm also team realistic so I'm in ze middle:oopna:

Just now, iwannadie said:

omg the lyrics leakedΒ 

WHERE

the real delusional ones are those convinced we will not receive of the fruits of our labor, but the evidence is there! our mariah carey gifs will pay off in the end. cotcc will be released by september 5th and WE WILL ENJOY IT.Β :illumarina:Β :pussypower:Β :et:Β :illumilana:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Wait, I think I've cracked the code.Β 

She said September 5th right? So it's likely a worldwide release (NZ will have it on 6th).

You may be wondering, "where's the surprise of it?" The surprise is that she's actually releasing it and not just making shit up on a whim. We'll all be surprised if she actually comes through.Β :coffee:

That's it. Thanks for coming to my TED talk :whatever2:

the surprise is when we realize we're listening to album of the delusion decadeΒ