Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I know we are always getting closer to the album, but at the same time I’m aware that we have entered that timeline where days seem endless and time never passes just because you KNOW it is so close... :excited:

Spoiler

Also, I peeked at Mustin’s last IG post and laughed so hard like why is he even allowed to release in the same day Lana does :wtf:

2 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

the swifties in question: 5 people from twitter:eartha:

Was actually a lot of swifties on Insta attempting to set up streaming parties for COCC to spite JB but alright, little miss money :tommy: They ain’t gonna pull thru anyways

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Change into For Free... the perfection... a missed opportunity... its not too late @lanadelrey

At first I thought For Free was going to be another piano ballad. But the credits show guitars and I think drums and a few other instruments. So I’m really excited for that too.

we need more lyrics like "like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer, life imitates art" cause that's the shit that had Shakespeare worried about his career :nails:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, conceptart47 said:

I feel at peace with this atm.

*Russian snippets leak March 1st*

F3-F900-D0-3-F2-F-446-A-9425-EA4-B34-D45

Exactly!! When something finally happens, I'll be here for it!:understand: