Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, TJFreak said:

Hey love, do we have any news? 

I'm back on Instagram, the Eclipse brand is growing, merch is coming soon, White Dress is coming soon (soon = when Lana feels like it) and I have too much uni work. How are you love? :oprah3:

20 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So do we think Lana's gonna post something today? I think there's a good chance tbh. :oprah3:

i wrote this all out and then deleted it because it sounded like insane ramblings... but based on the layout of her instagram she could :oprah3: even if it's unrelated... i love anything she posts 

sUcVobB.png

Just now, conceptart47 said:

Because the snippets are actually coming from you and you’re not Russian? We love u breastie 

C8-CE5-C9-A-F3-FB-45-B8-BE08-59-D1-BEBC6

No I mean the alleged Lana title "Russian" is not real. :oprah3:

Title track's final drums kind of feel like Mermaid Motel :xcry: That being said, I've got a new phone and lost all of Lana's unreleased if a kind soul could send me a link to download AKA I would be so thankful

15 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So do we think Lana's gonna post something today? I think there's a good chance tbh. :oprah3:

Dont thinks so. 3 day in a row its a lot for Miss Del Rey. Yesterday was full moon thats why he was so active:thumb:

Hd7c-1.gif

10 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

there's an imposter among us... :oprah3:

they even used your pic too

sis your iconic now!!!

I don’t think she’s gonna post anything White Dress related until later this week or next week! But I didn’t think she’d post a teaser until next week and she posted it yesterday so what do I know 

"Don’t forget me"